Skip to main content

Tahan needs Jade to be in the Final 3 :S

yeah I know, her boyfriend has her back. I reckon even if tahan didn't have the very little (20 fans) she already has..she'd still win because her boyfriend is spending "bucketloads' to keep her in.

Very little? Almost everyone I know LOVES Tahan?

From most of the people who watch BBAU 2013 that I know in real life, I have yet to come across one who likes her....
Don't overestimate how many fans she has lol...

Yeah see I'm to opposite everyone I know likes Tahan even my mum!

It's not that I don't like tahan!!! I think she's babe.
I just really don't want her to win...but she will :(

Ed and tully on the other hand...I actually DONT LIKE lol

It's not that I don't like tahan!!! I think she's babe.
I just really don't want her to win...but she will :(

Ed and tully on the other hand...I actually DONT LIKE lol

Ed and Tully are just the worst. I'd be happy with a Tahan win, I've never really been all that comfortable with a Tim win.

Ed and Tully are just the worst. I'd be happy with a Tahan win, I've never really been all that comfortable with a Tim win.

Nawwwwwwwww I love tim :(
He's sooooo fun and entertaining!!
Not sure how people dont like him and don't want him to win but I guess it's like how some of us cant see the hype around Tahan, everyone has different favourites!!

JUST GOT TO BE CIVIL WITH IT...even though I have personally cracked the shits at the haters haha...

But I seriously hope our reverse psychology thread is working!! Hopefully the ed family actually think we're dying fans of eds who want to save him haha

But I seriously hope our reverse psychology thread is working!! Hopefully the ed family actually think we're dying fans of eds who want to save him haha

With Emily Thorne's fortune behind us Ed can't lose!

Well I don't know a single BB fan in real life who likes Tahan. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my non-forum friends (who watch BB) love Tim and want him to win. They mostly don't mind Tahan these days, but they remember how she was earlier in the show before she became isolated (temporarily).

From most of the people who watch BBAU 2013 that I know in real life, I have yet to come across one who likes her....
Don't overestimate how many fans she has lol...

Then again, I don't know the whole nation but i'd like to remind you that tahan was always amongst the lower % saves before she got that major 32% vote. Seeing as that was a highly unlikely percentage as a result of voting from ONLY fans, you'd have to think logically and know that the only reason she got x2 votes was 1.Die in a hole 2. Rich boyfriend.

From one person though (yourself), I could say the same for me, most people I know support Tahan, you only need to look on the BB FB page to see that also, all the Tahan haters severely underestimate how big her support base is maybe it's their deluded way of thinking or maybe they don't want to admit that hey people actually like her and it's her support base that has gotten her through every single eviction up until this day, whether or not she had just merely escaped she still escaped and how much evictions has she survived this year? The most out of everyone that's for sure.

Almost everyone on the 2 biggest American Big Brother fansites -- Jokers Updates and Survivorsucks like Tahan. I don't know anyone in real life who watches Big Brother so I can't attest to that.

I agree with you completely!!
It's so sad that the one who deserves it wont get it(tim), but tahan was very clever before the season even started. She hooked up with her race car driver boyfriend last year...knowning he'd desperately vote to keep her in...and I'd love to see how long she'll stay with him once this is all over.

I agree. She has it in the bag. Sad though since I think Tim deserves the win.

yeah, everyone i know (outside this forum) LOVES tahan!

I just found out my two sister in laws and a few of my cousins liked the tahan big brother pages and I was like what? I had no freaking idea. Pretty proud of them I have to say ;)

WE NEED THESE THE FINAL FOUR

BXf-vepCAAA8Ljs.jpg

I agree with you completely!!
It's so sad that the one who deserves it wont get it(tim), but tahan was very clever before the season even started. She hooked up with her race car driver boyfriend last year...knowning he'd desperately vote to keep her in...and I'd love to see how long she'll stay with him once this is all over.

Oh, please.

I just realized this! I've been short-sighted wanting Jade out! If she leaves the anti-Tahan vote is going to go to Tim and will secure his win but if she stays it will eat up a seizable chunk of the vote (not enough to win) and help Tahan edge out Tim! No way will the anti-T's vote for Boog or Drew so they need to leave soon.

Vote to save Jade to the final 3 !!

Back