Skip to main content

Tahan needs Jade to be in the Final 3 :S

H

HumanFrailty

I just realized this! I've been short-sighted wanting Jade out! If she leaves the anti-Tahan vote is going to go to Tim and will secure his win but if she stays it will eat up a seizable chunk of the vote (not enough to win) and help Tahan edge out Tim! No way will the anti-T's vote for Boog or Drew so they need to leave soon.

Jade will not win against Tim, hence she won't get ahead of him this week. The only person I could see beating Tim is Tahan, and I'd prefer her over the others. I'm pretty sure Ed will go this round though. But that's only what I want to happen.

If you want Tim to win you should get Jade out because her fanbase will transfer to him (because he hates Jade the least of the people left and gets a pass on his actions because he's funny). If she stays that's a lot of votes he won't be getting.

I just realized this! I've been short-sighted wanting Jade out! If she leaves the anti-Tahan vote is going to go to Tim and will secure his win but if she stays it will eat up a seizable chunk of the vote (not enough to win) and help Tahan edge out Tim! No way will the anti-T's vote for Boog or Drew so they need to leave soon.

I definitely agree that it will help Tahan if Jade is in the final 3. I really wanted a Tahan/Tim/Drew final 3, but having Jade in the mix would throw much of the anti-Tahan vote to Jade instead of Tim. Drew might pick up some of them, but not nearly as many as would Jade.

Literally though.... bb2013 had their eyes on her right when she got in her yellow bikini to go into the safe house spa....attention seeker alert!

Combine that with her rich boyfriend, and I'm surprised they haven't ended the show early and just given Tahan the money.

Combine that with her rich boyfriend, and I'm surprised they haven't ended the show early and just given Tahan the money.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, I actually don't think anyone has a chance up against Tahan. Even if her bf sends in $10,000 worth of votes and the fans/family combined vote is like....$10,000 (major underestimate probably), she'll end up winning because there's noway tim can get $20,000+ in votes :'(

Shouldn't have bothered watching this year...poor tim, all that hard work in there for nothing, at least he'll get something out of this in the end (like Michael B from last year)

Tahan will be strong enough to take any of the housemates, my advice is don't vote to save this week. Keep your money for next week as your going to need a bucketload to beat her

Tahan will be strong enough to take any of the housemates, my advice is don't vote to save this week. Keep your money for next week as your going to need a bucketload to beat her

yeah I know, her boyfriend has her back. I reckon even if tahan didn't have the very little (20 fans) she already has..she'd still win because her boyfriend is spending "bucketloads' to keep her in.

Literally though.... bb2013 had their eyes on her right when she got in her yellow bikini to go into the safe house spa....attention seeker alert!

Girl it started when she auditioned. The TV Week interview with the Executive Producer said it all. As [MENTION=31538]katrina10[/MENTION] said, the cheque is just waiting to clear.

The only person that has kept the house active for the entire show is Tim. Like or hate him, cannot deny that. It's interesting how Tahan's popularity grew once she started hanging out with Tim and Drew.
If Tim doesn't win BB hmm, i wouldn't mind Tahan or Drew to win. i'd prefer the most entertaining HM to win though & that is T.I.M.

The only person that has kept the house active for the entire show is Tim. Like or hate him, cannot deny that. It's interesting how Tahan's popularity grew once she started hanging out with Tim and Drew.
If Tim doesn't win BB hmm, i wouldn't mind Tahan or Drew to win. i'd prefer the most entertaining HM to win though & that is T.I.M.

I agree with you completely!!
It's so sad that the one who deserves it wont get it(tim), but tahan was very clever before the season even started. She hooked up with her race car driver boyfriend last year...knowning he'd desperately vote to keep her in...and I'd love to see how long she'll stay with him once this is all over.

yeah I know, her boyfriend has her back. I reckon even if tahan didn't have the very little (20 fans) she already has..she'd still win because her boyfriend is spending "bucketloads' to keep her in.

Don't underestimate how many fans Tahan has.

Don't underestimate how many fans Tahan has.

From most of the people who watch BBAU 2013 that I know in real life, I have yet to come across one who likes her....
Don't overestimate how many fans she has lol...

Then again, I don't know the whole nation but i'd like to remind you that tahan was always amongst the lower % saves before she got that major 32% vote. Seeing as that was a highly unlikely percentage as a result of voting from ONLY fans, you'd have to think logically and know that the only reason she got x2 votes was 1.Die in a hole 2. Rich boyfriend.

Back