Skip to main content

Tahan Bitching About The Family Dinner Auction

Your more upset than Tahan.

Yup, Tahan threw a tantrum so you decide to outdo her in throwing one yourself.

You need them more :).

Haha that's true. I've also seen people being far more bitchy about Tahan than she has ever been about other people. Frustrations are pretty much expected and even deliberately planned on BB like in this task, but Tahan gets over them unlike others who get permanently bitter like Mikkayla.

I couldn't believe how Tahan kept complaining about the auction challenge. She gave up FALSE EYELASHES, a hairdryer & makeup for god sake! She didn't give up one of her kidney's. She knows that the HM'S will get their belongings back. As if BB would keep them forever.

Getting so upset (according to the BB official site, she cried) over such frivolous stuff. It just shows how shallow & superficial she really is. Throwing a tanty over false eyelashes, etc. And how brave, unselfish of her to give up her foundation...NOT! There is plenty of foundation/makeup in the beauty parlour. She acted like a spoilt brat.

And when she told Ed not to talk to her. OMFG! What a childish, pathetic, whiny little madam. The poor little princess can't blow dry her bushy mane, or make her eyes look pretty with fake eyelashes, or cake her face in foundation. Oh the horror. She is so hard done by.

War, famine & poverty don't compare to the sacrifice poor little Tahan had to make. She is a real heroine...NOT!

I reckon after 80 days with no family's and a bunch of rag-tag randoms I'd get attached to my 'stuff' too.
From what I saw on tv, tahan had a little sob and moved on. Wouldn't know if anyone else reacted similarly coz the focus was on tahan.
Lol at war, famine & poverty being used to show relevance. Keep in mind that house is a microcosm. In that house; war is arguing. Famine is rations. Poverty is having very few possessions.

I think Tahan asking every single day for that hair dryer shows she's attached to it.
But Mikkayla with the half used perfume... FFS.

If I were BB, I'd be saying "For the auction I need 3 pairs of girls panties... The ones you're wearing now... Sit down Mikkayla and Boog not you, or you Ed"

I reckon after 80 days with no family's and a bunch of rag-tag randoms I'd get attached to my 'stuff' too.
From what I saw on tv, tahan had a little sob and moved on. Wouldn't know if anyone else reacted similarly coz the focus was on tahan.
Lol at war, famine & poverty being used to show relevance. Keep in mind that house is a microcosm. In that house; war is arguing. Famine is rations. Poverty is having very few possessions.

I was going to type something similar to this. The world problems argument is ridiculous to me, it defeats the purpose of watching the show. Surely if it is that much of an issue you would spend less time on the boards and more time discussing the issue elsewhere. Bb is designed to watch people's reactions to being confined in one space with only themselves to provide the entertainment. So tahan had a superficial moment, she is superficial but she isn't a bad person. People are acting like they are not a wee bit superficial at times. She loves her family and friends and her boyfriend. If I was stuck in the house with my things and nothing else I know id become overly protective of them. Actually I won't even pretend I wouldn't cry if someone took my hair dryer. Yes it's a hair dryer but being in that house would make you like that.

Also like it was mentioned she has talked about that hair dryer that many times we know its a big deal to her, so she did infact give up something that is precious to her, yes it's materialistic, but so what? At least she gave up something that did mean a lot to her. Some of the hm's didn't give anything of value IMO and I can see how she feels that she and others made up for some hm's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought when Drew said "I know what to put in" he was going to get Tullys ring.
Dunno if that would be a good move or a bad one??

I think Tahan asking every single day for that hair dryer shows she's attached to it.
But Mikkayla with the half used perfume... FFS.

If I were BB, I'd be saying "For the auction I need 3 pairs of girls panties... The ones you're wearing now... Sit down Mikkayla and Boog not you, or you Ed"

That's been Mikkayla's perfume for 5 years and it was a gift from her boyfriend. I would argue it has a lot of sentimental value for Mikkayla. People value different things. At the end of the day, she was way over the top in her reaction.

love Tahan she is a high maintenace girl, I have a daughter like that.certain things they just need.

I was going to type something similar to this. The world problems argument is ridiculous to me, it defeats the purpose of watching the show. Surely if it is that much of an issue you would spend less time on the boards and more time discussing the issue elsewhere. Bb is designed to watch people's reactions to being confined in one space with only themselves to provide the entertainment. So tahan had a superficial moment, she is superficial but she isn't a bad person. People are acting like they are not a wee bit superficial at times. She loves her family and friends and her boyfriend. If I was stuck in the house with my things and nothing else I know id become overly protective of them. Actually I won't even pretend I wouldn't cry if someone took my hair dryer. Yes it's a hair dryer but being in that house would make you like that.

Also like it was mentioned she has talked about that hair dryer that many times we know its a big deal to her, so she did infact give up something that is precious to her, yes it's materialistic, but so what? At least she gave up something that did mean a lot to her. Some of the hm's didn't give anything of value IMO and I can see how she feels that she and others made up for some hm's.
well we didnt say shes bad for nothing.. she showed us that . she is also not a good caring person .and you saying that she presious a hairdryer make her noo good at all ..and yeah BB is showing us reactions so we can decide who's better and who is just mehh .
there is no need to be nasty what so ever and I dont find her high school reactions are entertaining .

Yes, war, poverty, famine.
Tahan's superficiality is noted and failure to address the bigger picture, but it's when she spends her days hating on reality show HMs and relentlessly/obsessively photoshopping them with monobrows, acne, protruding teeth all day everyday that we should really arrange an intervention.

well we didnt say shes bad for nothing.. she showed us that . she is also not a good caring person .and you saying that she presious a hairdryer make her noo good at all ..and yeah BB is showing us reactions so we can decide who's better and who is just mehh .
there is no need to be nasty what so ever and I dont find her high school reactions are entertaining .
She didn't show anything! How did she show she was a bad person exactly? Complaining about a hair dryer does not make her a bad person. My definition of bad is very different to you. Her actions show she can be feisty, bad mannered, bitchy, superficial etc, but I can also say that about every hm. She is still a human being with feelings and she feels for those around her. I think it's a stretch, an exaggeration to say she is a bad person over having a vent to big brother about losing her items and feeling others did not contribute as much. You may not find her entertaining but I certainly do and think she arleast is giving herself to this experience unlike others who are only bitching about her and Tim about living it up in the house

Last edited by a moderator:
What really bugged me was that Tahan bitched about Jade putting the tiger in because it just a present from BB. Ummmm does she forget that the KK Clutch and fake eyelashes were also a present from BB?!?

She needs to get off her high horse!

What really bugged me was that Tahan bitched about Jade putting the tiger in because it just a present from BB. Ummmm does she forget that the KK Clutch and fake eyelashes were also a present from BB?!?

She needs to get off her high horse!

That's the one thing I didn't agree with tahan on with her venting yesterday. She may have seen it as her things are of value and can be used for her looks while thinking the tiger is nothing more than a toy that will be looked at, but regardless her and jade are in the same boat as they were not their own things to give away, they were gifts at the end of the day supplied by bb

=Sweet_Geek;
she always has vents .. sometimes over nothing .eg. sugar sisters ( but I think she did in purpose ) to draw attention
ok . one question for you ..
do you think she is nasty ?

That's the one thing I didn't agree with tahan on with her venting yesterday. She may have seen it as her things are of value and can be used for her looks while thinking the tiger is nothing more than a toy that will be looked at, but regardless her and jade are in the same boat as they were not their own things to give away, they were gifts at the end of the day supplied by bb

I also didn't agree with her when she complained about Ed putting in the footy shorts. Who is Tahan to judge what is of value and what is not? They were his twin brothers footy shorts. A reminder of his brother, who he probably misses very much.

Tahan gave up things valuable to her so she should be praised. A bit of frustration is nothing, the edit just made a bit deal of it, I've no doubt others complained as well.

Tahan didn't give those things up voluntarily she was asked to.

She is too spoilt to know that not everyone owns expensive materialistic possessions.

She sees everything for surface value and in her mind her stuff was the most valuable.

She was angry because she didnt get special treatment in return for her 'sacrifice'

=Sweet_Geek;
she always has vents .. sometimes over nothing .eg. sugar sisters ( but I think she did in purpose ) to draw attention
ok . one question for you ..
do you think she is nasty ?
So what if she vents? I'd prefer her to get it out of her system and relieve her annoyance and blow ups with bb than taking it out on the hm's like mikkayla does. I don't see why venting is such a bad thing. I vent my anger to my husband all the time and I know I sound ridiculous afterwards but that's just it, it is a therapeutic thing to do, doesn't cause harm to any hm. Also she is not in control of what is viewed and not viewed, so to say she does things on purpose is irrelevant to me as she can't know what will be shown to the public.

Do I think she is nasty? Sometimes yes. I can be honest about any hm even if they are faves and point out their flaws and not blindly say everything about them is perfect. In saying that, I think all the hm's have displayed a nasty side though. Maybe some more than others but they all have.

I also didn't agree with her when she complained about Ed putting in the footy shorts. Who is Tahan to judge what is of value and what is not? They were his twin brothers footy shorts. A reminder of his brother, who he probably misses very much.

Look, it was a vent, I don't take every word she says seriously due to her word vomiit syndrome. When she is in vent mode she will say almost anything ridiculous. Though I can see why she was annoyed about the items of clothing. Each to their own.

That's been Mikkayla's perfume for 5 years and it was a gift from her boyfriend. I would argue it has a lot of sentimental value for Mikkayla. People value different things. At the end of the day, she was way over the top in her reaction.

I think she was just trying to add sentimental value to it, I've warn the same perfume for close to 10 years and my other half often buys it for me (because it's an easy gift that doesn't require any imagination and he knows I'll like it lol)

Although i understand where Tahan was coming from, the simple fact is some people are more 'attached' to possessions than others

Do I think she is nasty? Sometimes yes. I can be honest about any hm even if they are faves and point out their flaws and not blindly say everything about them is perfect. In saying that, I think all the hm's have displayed a nasty side though. Maybe some more than others but they all have.
if you think that she is just as nasty as the other you are in serious denial .... evidence every where ..
and it bothers me to see sweet nice poster like you support such personality ..

Back