Skip to main content

Tahan Bitching About The Family Dinner Auction

spygirl99

I couldn't believe how Tahan kept complaining about the auction challenge. She gave up FALSE EYELASHES, a hairdryer & makeup for god sake! She didn't give up one of her kidney's. She knows that the HM'S will get their belongings back. As if BB would keep them forever.

Getting so upset (according to the BB official site, she cried) over such frivolous stuff. It just shows how shallow & superficial she really is. Throwing a tanty over false eyelashes, etc. And how brave, unselfish of her to give up her foundation...NOT! There is plenty of foundation/makeup in the beauty parlour. She acted like a spoilt brat.

And when she told Ed not to talk to her. OMFG! What a childish, pathetic, whiny little madam. The poor little princess can't blow dry her bushy mane, or make her eyes look pretty with fake eyelashes, or cake her face in foundation. Oh the horror. She is so hard done by.

War, famine & poverty don't compare to the sacrifice poor little Tahan had to make. She is a real heroine...NOT!

Unless there's war and famine in Australia I don't see why that would be her problem.

First world people should be able to complain about their problems that are not as harsh due to their relative success despite there being third world people suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless there's war and famine in Australia I don't see why that would be her problem.

First world people should be able to complain about their problems that are not as harsh due to their relative success despite there being third world people suffering.

Losing a hairdryer, false eyeslashes & makeup (all of which WILL be returned) is a problem/issue? Losing a life, limb, loved one is a problem/issue.

That spoilt brat has food, shelter, clothes, etc. She is being PAID to be in the BB house. She is in the running to win $250,000, and no doubt will gain from her time spent in the BB house.

I think it's the fact that compared to what the other housemates gave up, her and Tim both gave up more stuff that they actually NEED in the house and USE on a regular basis.

I think it's the fact that compared to what the other housemates gave up, her and Tim both gave up more stuff that they actually NEED in the house and USE on a regular basis.
first big brother ask them certain things, so, she should blame BB .
then How superficial is she to cry over eyelashes and makeup ..there are sentimental values in things that miss Tahan is not and never be familiar with ,that other HM has gave
finally how much is the bloody stupid hairdryer ??????
I saw someone wrote in twitter( how sad is it for Tahan that the stupid hair dryer is her only story line the whole 80 days) .
then . what other things that they be allowed to have ??? they only have their clothes ...

by the way Jade did say that she didnt eat meat ..why did she bitch about her ..

Ps :I dont see any different in Tahan's hair before and after that hairdryer .

Mikkayla and Jade definitely seemed to offer the least value they thought they could get away with.

Jade with the stuffed toy she got from BB.... wouldn't the stone Ed gave her be of more value? *

*Yes, I know it was a BB prank, but still they way she swoons over him that has to be more valued.

[MENTION=34984]mano[/MENTION] Yeah I don't see any difference in Tahan's hair with the dryer or not. And she doesn't even need foundation. She wore only powder once and you couldn't even tell. She'd be fine even with no make up at all.

I'm a Tahan fan, but have to say I was annoyed and surprised at the way she carried on today. Maddie and Boog both gave up gold jewelry, which was worth more in terms of actual cost and also for sentimental reasons. Maddie's mom gave her the bangle and Boog's necklace was personalized.

Well the whole idea of the task was to stir things up, and the edit definitely concentrated a huge amount on Tahan instead of the others. She's already had this hair dryer taken away several times in this show anyway, so I don't know why BB wanted to push her for the 4th time on that. Many others in the house haven't had their belongings taken away from them before.

I couldn't believe how Tahan kept complaining about the auction challenge. She gave up FALSE EYELASHES, a hairdryer & makeup for god sake! She didn't give up one of her kidney's. She knows that the HM'S will get their belongings back. As if BB would keep them forever.

Getting so upset (according to the BB official site, she cried) over such frivolous stuff. It just shows how shallow & superficial she really is. Throwing a tanty over false eyelashes, etc. And how brave, unselfish of her to give up her foundation...NOT! There is plenty of foundation/makeup in the beauty parlour. She acted like a spoilt brat.

And when she told Ed not to talk to her. OMFG! What a childish, pathetic, whiny little madam. The poor little princess can't blow dry her bushy mane, or make her eyes look pretty with fake eyelashes, or cake her face in foundation. Oh the horror. She is so hard done by.

War, famine & poverty don't compare to the sacrifice poor little Tahan had to make. She is a real heroine...NOT!

Your more upset than Tahan.

Your more upset than Tahan.

Haha that's true. I've also seen people being far more bitchy about Tahan than she has ever been about other people. Frustrations are pretty much expected and even deliberately planned on BB like in this task, but Tahan gets over them unlike others who get permanently bitter like Mikkayla.

Well the whole idea of the task was to stir things up, and the edit definitely concentrated a huge amount on Tahan instead of the others. She's already had this hair dryer taken away several times in this show anyway, so I don't know why BB wanted to push her for the 4th time on that. Many others in the house haven't had their belongings taken away from them before.
well ,,because they dont do something as stupid ( attention saker act) as jumping over the fense in the first night she entered the house ...uuugh

i find her tantrums entertaining.. bb is becoming more boring with the boring group still in the house

The thing is, when Big Brother said they needed 3 more items she went straight to her bag to find things to sacrifice, whereas Mikkayla just lingered in the background, not wanting to be one of the ones that sacrificed stuff.

I found the whole thing hilarious..... She didn't do any harm, a few snide remarks and then a full on bitch fest to big brother

In her defence she DID offer her photos, i didn't see if they went in though

I don't think BB wanted photos but he did want things of sentimental value, perhaps others aren't as attached to things as she is hahaha

Back