Skip to main content

Tahan and Jade

Yep, I think it's because Jade never says things like that, whereas Tahan says them all the time lol.
And so how is it still ok for Tahan to say those rude things? Just because it's in her "nature" isn't an excuse for saying mean things.

w7jqm.gif

SHE DIDNT SAY SHE WISHES HER TO FALL IN A HOLE AND DIE!! Gosh, get it right. Just because it's in Tahans nature to be a complete bitch isn't an excuse for her to get away with saying nasty things.

Sorry for the misquote. And yeah tahans nature isn't an excuse for her to bitch like that, I'm only saying why the public are seeing jades comment as more outrageous than tahans. Both comments were horrible, but hearing it from someone who claims to be a nice girl is even worse.

All she said was if she fell in a hole and died I wouldn't care, then after mikki said she'd kick dirt over her jade said no I take it back i don't mean that of coarse I'd care

As a mother I can honestly say that joking or not it wouldnt be easy to hear, then throw in the fact that she was dealing with the very recent death of a family member, her reaction was completely understandable

BB should not have used that footage, it's served no purpose other than to make jade feel bad and look bad
Yes I do agree with you there, it's just the thing that mostly annoyed me was how Tahan's mother made a false accusation, if you're going to accuse someone you could atleast use the correct quote!

And so how is it still ok for Tahan to say those rude things? Just because it's in her "nature" isn't an excuse for saying mean things.

Ever heard of the saying "Once you get to know her".... well that's what it's like. People are what they are, and sometimes people come across a certain way but once you know them, you know how to "take" them. I don't think Tahan is that bad. She can come across as a bit of a bitch but she isn't malicious.

Gees people!!!

Round and round in circles it goes.
Jade and Tahan are over it, take the hint and move on!

Yes I do agree with you there, it's just the thing that mostly annoyed me was how Tahan's mother made a false accusation, if you're going to accuse someone you could atleast use the correct quote!

Like I said though in the state of mind she was in, that might as well have been what was said she wouldn't have been thinking word for word just thinking that bitch wants my daughter to die. but by then tahan knew everything that was said anyway

Do you guys realise you are going on and on about something the HOUSEMATES WHO WERE INVOLVED are completely over...

You really think saying she wouldn't care if Tahan would fall in a hole and die is the same thing as Tahan using a common expression about burying an opponent?? It's like saying you will crush someone.

Even had they been equivalent, the difference is that Tahan is known to make harsh comments, while Jade is supposedly the nice girl (and she is for the most part). That doesn't make any comment Tahan makes okay, but it's not hard to figure out why it would be a bigger deal when made by Jade.

Sorry for the misquote. And yeah tahans nature isn't an excuse for her to bitch like that, I'm only saying why the public are seeing jades comment as more outrageous than tahans. Both comments were horrible, but hearing it from someone who claims to be a nice girl is even worse.
Who cares if Jade claims to be a nice girl? She is allowed to have her opinion and at the end of the day, jade said one mean comment and Tahan has said many mean comments therefore they should be in equal ground rather then everyone being so outraged with jade and letting it slip when tahan says something rude or mean.

Do you guys realise you are going on and on about something the HOUSEMATES WHO WERE INVOLVED are completely over...

True but I'm so pissed of that it was even shown

We all know just as the housemates know what was said and why, but none of the housemates know why tahans mum was so upset by it
Theyve just made jade look awful to the others and made her feel bad about it

True but I'm so pissed of that it was even shown

We all know just as the housemates know what was said and why, but none of the housemates know why tahans mum was so upset by it
Theyve just made jade look awful to the others and made her feel bad about it

Yeah Jade copped it hard, but in the end it's actually attracting viewers to like her. For me, tonights episode solidified me wanting Jade and Tahan as the Final 2 and Tim to be given the boot.

Yeah Jade copped it hard, but in the end it's actually attracting viewers to like her. For me, tonights episode solidified me wanting Jade and Tahan as the Final 2 and Tim to be given the boot.

Yeah I did say in another thread that they could be trying to get her sympathy votes

While I've never disliked her, I never wanted her to win. But now although I'm not voting for her I wouldn't be pissed of if she did win

Back