Skip to main content

Tahan and Jade

So does everyone just let it slip when Tahan says "I want to bury the sisters" but when Jade says one comment about Tahan, everyone makes a massive deal about it! Jade has apologized many of times and she is still paying for what she had said and not once has Tahan apologized for the cruel things she has said. Tahan gets away with it all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Blerghhhh old news.
They are both over it and have forgiven each other as seen by the live feed.

Agree 100% but fandoms unfortunately have Selective Memory Syndrome. It's real!

keep watching and you'll hear....otherwise i'll just misquote him.

Just heard what BB said and yes it is but it was a massive over-reaction when Tahan's mother cried about it when she had to nominate, it's very one sided and that is what bothers me.

Just heard what BB said and yes it is but it was a massive over-reaction when Tahan's mother cried about it when she had to nominate, it's very one sided and that is what bothers me.

It was an overreaction but it was completely understandable too, just bad timing :(

It was an overreaction but it was completely understandable too, just bad timing :(
Also when Tahans mother went to nominate she said that Jade said that she wished Tahan was dead... When she didn't even say that!!!

Also when Tahans mother went to nominate she said that Jade said that she wished Tahan was dead... When she didn't even say that!!!

Yes I know that, but she was emotional at the time and in her state of mind jade might as well have said that. But tahan knows what was said by whom and is over the whole thing now just like everyone else :)

Jade said she wish tahan would just fall in a hole and die. I think that's as bad .

Everyone lets tahans comments slip because we all know that's who tahan is and she doesn't shy away from that. Jade has repeatedly commented on how rude tahan is and so for her to say she wishes tahan would fall in a hole and die is completely hypocritical.

Jade said she wish tahan would just fall in a hole and die. I think that's as bad .

Um no she didn't!!!! If you're going to quote something atleast make it correct!!! Jade said "if Tahan was to fall in a hole a die I don't think I would care" THAT IS NOT SAYING SHE ACTUALLY WANTS HER TO DIE!!! She is saying she wouldn't care if she was to do so.. Honestly get it right if you're going to make accusations!

Yep, I think it's because Jade never says things like that, whereas Tahan says them all the time lol.

Everyone lets tahans comments slip because we all know that's who tahan is and she doesn't shy away from that. Jade has repeatedly commented on how rude tahan is and so for her to say she wishes tahan would fall in a hole and die is completely hypocritical.
SHE DIDNT SAY SHE WISHES HER TO FALL IN A HOLE AND DIE!! Gosh, get it right. Just because it's in Tahans nature to be a complete bitch isn't an excuse for her to get away with saying nasty things.

All she said was if she fell in a hole and died I wouldn't care, then after mikki said she'd kick dirt over her jade said no I take it back i don't mean that of coarse I'd care

As a mother I can honestly say that joking or not it wouldnt be easy to hear, then throw in the fact that she was dealing with the very recent death of a family member, her reaction was completely understandable

BB should not have used that footage, it's served no purpose other than to make jade feel bad and look bad

Back