Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 6

lol they don’t even question how Kelli accomplished her mission? Bit of a fail of a twist.

That’s when she needed to tell them that she didn’t do the mission (even though they lost) so that she has more capital come merge. I guess they will work it out.

…wow!… I so totally misread that!… I’m shocked actually… call me humbled lol!… see you all Sunday night… thanks for the fun everyone… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

I can see the logic in keeping Nathan around, he's a meathead after all and he's a wall of muscle, so ideal for the physical challenge side of it. And honestly later on, he's no threat to Mark and his two alliances.
Mark is a very interesting tactician to watch this season, you can tell he comes from a diplomatic background.

What was the point of Keli even being on the Titans tribe for one day? Dumb idea from the producers.
As for the rebels, Ferras is a lame imitation of George, in my opinion.
The Titans - Mark, Valeria, Viola, love all 3.

What was the point of Keli even being on the Titans tribe for one day? Dumb idea from the producers.
As for the rebels, Ferras is a lame imitation of George, in my opinion.
The Titans - Mark, Valeria, Viola, love all 3.
To be fair she was supposed to sabotage their immunity challenge haha

I thought JLP would tell Kelli that she failed in her mission, as she sat out the fecking immunity challenge, and make her stay on Titans - and then they could then decide to either keep her as a pawn or vote her straight out.

Then I got excited for the Caroline blindside.

And then Nathan got the boot, just when I'd come around to him.

Back