Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 6

Zcsund1234

I won’t get to watch live tonight, but I thought I’d start this thread to fill you all in on my night!

First of all, I’ve never seen so many survivor fans in one room before. And I’ve never seen so many people with buffs! Almost everyone had one on!

I wore my Villains buff and George saw it was very infatuated with how I got it. And on George, he was more than lovely. I would even say he went out of his way to be nice. He bought me a drink! He was super nice and friendly and was making sure everyone was having a good time!

Shannon Guss was also there and it’s so funny how many of the super fans were crowding around her to get pics and to speak with her. She didn’t seem to expect to receive so much love. But she was so nice. She engaged in conversation with so many of us for a long while.

I also got to meet Jonny FairPlay from the US, Mel and Chrissy from Blood Vs water and Phil and Cara from brain vs brawn. Oh and Anjali from last year WHO WAS SO LOVELY. All of them were lovely. So friendly and everyone was more than happy to engage with fans. It was such a fun positive event.

Ben Norris was also there, who went out of his way to say hello to me and speak with me.

I spent most of the night mingling and getting pics and my poster signed and also speaking to other survivor super fans! It felt so great to speak to other fans and engage in conversations with them. Comparing spreadsheets and series rankings. It felt good to not feel like the only weirdo lmao.

I will admit I am humbled. George could not have been more friendly and was so delightfully nice in person. So nice. He went out of his way to be nice and you could just tell he did all of this for the fans and he really does care about the show and it’s fans.

It was such a fun night! I hope to go to many more in future! I got to make some new friends which was amazing!

…name dropper!…lol!… I sooooooooo envy you… I’m glad you had a great time Zscund… thanks for the report my friend… cheers.

…evenin’ all… I can’t wait to see my Kelli be herself on a new team… maybe she’ll actually be appreciated and welcomed on this new team for a change?… cheers.

…I hope that Kelli gets to stay on the new team because as soon as she gets back to her old team they will vote her out as soon as they can sadly… cheers.

…well… I’m here at least… I hope that I’m not going to be talking to myself all night… cheers.

…”I don’t trust Feras”… thank god you’re smart enough to realise that girl!… cheers.

…so Kelli is a phycologist eh?… maybe we’re all under estimating her?… just a thought… cheers.

So what do the titans know about why Kelli is there! I was a bit confused with how JLP talked about it.

Back