Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 6

That felt like Survivors 2, Producers 0 with the treasure chest coming apart with ease and Kelli just sitting out the challenge with no consequences. That's fallen flat and seems point with tribe swap around the corner.

Feras is beginning to annoy me yet but nowhere near at George levels yet. Jaden only gets a couple of scenes an episodes but steals the show. Will be gone soon.

Thought they might switch to targeting Winna with him saying he and Jaden were tight.

Last edited:
What I will say about George is that I think he was somewhat authentic. He's the same OTT character in real life (that some do not like) as he was on the show.

Feras to me seems to be playing a character on the show. I suspect he's quite different IRL.

Still catching up folks, will be there ny Sunday night. Not knowing if there is left over story with the key for the treasure box, I suspect they’re sweeping that one under the rug and production just got frustrated that Feras wasn’t going to get the key across by the time the next leg of the story arc needs to occur, so unlocked it for Mark.

Amd yes that secret challenge fell so flat, what a wasted opportunity to cause some mayhem through her actions and choice not to participate. She should be sent to exile island for that. That said, this show seems to be so lenient on them these days, why wre they never starving hungry after not eating for two days, why are they so clean shaven?

How to explain what the vote for Caraline was all about, and absolutely no explanation. This episode fell flat because there are too many loopholes in it and it’s probably the most loopholed episode I have seen in Australian Survivor.

Btw @Zcsund1234 love your story, that event sounds awesome, I would loved to have been there.

Back