Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 24 - The Final

…what have you liked or disliked about this show this season?…

• Total voters
All star cast from hell 2025

Tribe 1
George Mladdenov
Flick Palmateer
Shaun Hampson
Sam Gash
Chrissy Zaremba
El Rowland
Jericho Malabonga
Tara Pitt
Jackie Glazier

Tribe 2
Mark Wales
Sue Clarke
Baden Gilbert
Shane Gould
Sam Clarke
Lee Carseldine
Locky Gilbert
Moana Hope
Mat Rogers

I didn't hate Feras, but I did think he (and the casting people) were trying too hard to make him George part 2.
He relaxed a bit more towards the end and a bit of his real personality came through.

I agree that the 'boring' cast at least were better than a cast of influencers who wished they were on Love Island instead.
Pretty good range of ages too.

All star cast from hell 2025
Don't give them ideas.

Usually make sure I don't get ahead of what I'm watching when I read these episode threads but once Immunity was done the winner wasn't a spoiler. Still don't get the bringing out the families to watch their loved ones be tortured. Was genuinely surprised when they bought out Feras's wife - easy to forget he's not George.

The challenge was quite boring to watch - would have been better to have the wheel constantly turning. They then seemed to skip to tribal very quickly compared to the Six hours of chatter they usually show.

The final tribal was so uninspiring - at least Caroline was trying to upsell her game but Feras's pitch was so underwhelming and lacked confidence. The only people more pointless than the finalists were the jury. They really should have hidden a Winners Idol in Valeria's bedroom at the villa so she could pull it out, void all the votes and take the money for herself.

Imagine if Caroline had won that final immunity challenge, who would she have taken to the final 2? That's a really good hypothetical question to ponder.
When Feras won immunity, I knew he'd won the entire series, there was no way he was selecting Mark to go up against him in the final vote.
I'm not a Feras fan, actually I don't like the bloke, George last year was way better a Survivor player than Feras - who can forget that epic tribal council? Feras from Day 1 was picked by the producers to win, that's my gut feeling.
Caroline really did nothing during the season to merit coming 2nd, except orchestrating the blindside of Viola.
Mark winning the whole thing would have pleased me a lot, but hey, he won the car, and I think Channel 10 could use him in future as a host for the Traitors if they ever revived that show.

I'd have thought Caroline would see Feras as the bigger threat but probably still holds a grudge against Mark.

I actually think, she believed she was a great player & could win.

I think she thought the jury would hate Feras, she would have expected Mark, Kitty, Kirby, Alex, Ri to at maybe vote for her.

Who would have won if it was Feras vs Mark?

Just off the bat without needing to bullshit, he would have:
+ Valeria
+ Caroline
+ Jaden (looked like he disliked Feras, correct me if Im wrong)

Would just need to swing:
+ Kitty
+ Rianna
+ Alex (as an added bonus)

Slowing watching the show. I watch for awhile & then do other things.

Caroline thought she was going to win this challenge. (Mark hasn't fallen off as yet).

This is the most boring challenge so far. I am drifting in & out of a coma.

I didn't hate Feras, but I did think he (and the casting people) were trying too hard to make him George part 2.
He relaxed a bit more towards the end and a bit of his real personality came through.

I agree that the 'boring' cast at least were better than a cast of influencers who wished they were on Love Island instead.
Pretty good range of ages too.
I don’t hate him either. To me he just talked himself up way too much and the calling himself smiling assassin and referring to George all the time just got annoying.

imo Feras got extremely lucky at points. He’s lucky he found another idol which he was able to use to ensure Kirby was voted out. He was lucky the final 16 tribal had a twist where only 3 people voted. And he was lucky that Raymond found that advantage.

I’m not saying Feras didn’t play better than most, he’s one of the better players of the cast. But, I think he got lucky on this season. I think if you repeat this season multiple times Kirby wins more times than him. But he’s a average/good tier player who talks about himself like he’s on the same level as David.

Oh and I think George is a better player than Feras.

Who would have won if it was Feras vs Mark?

Just off the bat without needing to bullshit, he would have:
+ Valeria
+ Caroline
+ Jaden (looked like he disliked Feras, correct me if Im wrong)

Would just need to swing:
+ Kitty
+ Rianna
+ Alex (as an added bonus)
Feras probably still wins 5-3-0

Aileen, Kirby, Rianna and Raymond are pretty much assured to vote Feras, in my eyes. Valeria, Kitty and Alex probably vote for Mark. I can see Jaden either way but maybe more likely to Feras. But enough of the jury is set to vote for him anyway.

In a final 3 situation the wildest thing that could have happened is a 4-4 tie between Feras and mark and then Caroline decides the winner, mark?

Again Feras benefits from this being a final 2. Just saying

I am still hoping for a King George vs. The Golden God season!
I would love to see an all out war type legends season. With players like Flick Egginton, Brooke, Phoebe, Jericho, Luke, Michelle, Henry, Shonee, Benji, Harry, Hayley, George, Simon, Jordie, Liz and now Kirby.

Get a whole bunch of players with massive status/egos/targets and watch the war unfold as everyone’s main character complex takes over the game as they each try to knock each other off the pedal-stool.

Of course I hope the newbie seasons keep coming. So then when we have all star seasons we don’t have filler spots of nothing players. I want people who are gonna play hard against each other in an all stars. So this is what we need, more messy seasons so when they come back they’re all going absolutely bat shit psycho with plans and the winner is completely undetectable and random.

Just at least I’d prefer to actually love the cast and see impressive moves made, but by that I mean I want to see multiple people who are skilled, not a steamroll.

I would love to see an all out war type legends season. With players like Flick Egginton, Brooke, Phoebe, Jericho, Luke, Michelle, Henry, Shonee, Benji, Harry, Hayley, George, Simon, Jordie, Liz and now Kirby.

Get a whole bunch of players with massive status/egos/targets and watch the war unfold as everyone’s main character complex takes over the game as they each try to knock each other off the pedal-stool.

Of course I hope the newbie seasons keep coming. So then when we have all star seasons we don’t have filler spots of nothing players. I want people who are gonna play hard against each other in an all stars. So this is what we need, more messy seasons so when they come back they’re all going absolutely bat shit psycho with plans and the winner is completely undetectable and random.

Just at least I’d prefer to actually love the cast and see impressive moves made, but by that I mean I want to see multiple people who are skilled, not a steamroll.
I agree with all of that! 👍🏼

If we're talking George vs Feras, George gets my vote every time.
Did Feras actually make any big moves this season? Arguably Caroline, Mark and Raymond were better at strategy.
The producers from the beginning decided they wanted Feras to win, and by golly, it was made easy for him to get to the very end.

Back