Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 24 - The Final

…what have you liked or disliked about this show this season?…

• Total voters
I would love to see an all out war type legends season. With players like Flick Egginton, Brooke, Phoebe, Jericho, Luke, Michelle, Henry, Shonee, Benji, Harry, Hayley, George, Simon, Jordie, Liz and now Kirby.
That would be a great cast.
Well, I don't really like Luke or Flick or Brooke, but they would add to the drama.

Doing the challenge they had subtitles when the loved ones were watching after Mark stepped down.

They spelt Feras' wife name wrong, they had Eman, instead of Iman. You would think they would have asked to get their names right.

Last edited:
…I dunno… why is it that I have this compulsive urge to post a poll somewhere?… **stand down Sticky… stand down!… it’s all over sunshine… it’s all over**… 😬… cheers.

If we're talking George vs Feras, George gets my vote every time.
Did Feras actually make any big moves this season? Arguably Caroline, Mark and Raymond were better at strategy.
The producers from the beginning decided they wanted Feras to win, and by golly, it was made easy for him to get to the very end.
100% Feras made good moves. Did you listen to his pitch?

Keeping Kerby close and not being bent on revenge like players like Mark etc makes a good survivor player. He used his idol effectively, kept the vote off him, protected Kerby practically to the end, made a fake idol so that Raymond didn’t get voted out, that was a great move! He stuck to the right alliance and got his alliance out of trouble when they were practically on the bottom. There’s no denying he made some ballsy moves.

Lots of them, no, but he did enough to get him to the end.

…I dunno… why is it that I have this compulsive urge to post a poll somewhere?… **stand down Sticky… stand down!… it’s all over sunshine… it’s all over**

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here is calling you.

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here needs polls, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here needs polls. Only @Mr Stickyfingers can do the polls.

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here is calling you.

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here needs polls, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here needs polls. Only @Mr Stickyfingers can do the polls.

I agree Kas. It’s just not biscuit without Mr Sticky’s polls!!

…haha!… thanks Kaz and D Space… so my Polls aren’t too shitty afterall eh?… lol!… I’m only intending to watch the first two episodes just to see who the d-grade so-called ‘celebrities’ are from sheer curiosity and then I intend to opt out… I think that Zcsund is going to be running with it so if he creates the Polls at least they will make sense lol!… but thanks for your kind suggestions lol!… cheers.

…haha!… thanks Kaz and D Space… so my Polls aren’t too shitty afterall eh?… lol!… I’m only intending to watch the first two episodes just to see who the d-grade so-called ‘celebrities’ are from sheer curiosity and then I intend to opt out… I think that Zcsund is going to be running with it so if he creates the Polls at least they will make sense lol!… but thanks for your kind suggestions lol!… cheers.
Is there the remotest chance that you will, stick around, Mr Sticky, if you identify with any of these “celebs” on the show this year?

I used to love it when we started Im a Celeb in January, it was such a fun way to start the year. I already miss all the fun we had back then during Covid! lol

imo Feras got extremely lucky at points. He’s lucky he found another idol which he was able to use to ensure Kirby was voted out. He was lucky the final 16 tribal had a twist where only 3 people voted. And he was lucky that Raymond found that advantage.
He did, though it didn't feel as manipulated as the luck George seemed to get and he was only lucky Raymond found that advantage because Raymond trusted him and didn't use it against him. That moment would have been much better if Raymond got Feras to do the dirty work then Raymond voted him off.

The two were tight though and ultimately keeping Raymond rather than axing Kirby is what hot him through that critical final 4 tribal.
I am still hoping for a King George vs. The Golden God season!
God no. Never want to see George again. I'll concede he was a better strategic player than Feras, but still not the strategic player he though he was. Also when ultimately the goal is winning and you fail twice your strategy is not that great.

I'd like all newbies again next year please Chanbel 10 then perhaps some kind of Fans v Favourites season the next year where the All Stars are on one tribe rather than controlling the vote on both tribes.

Is there the remotest chance that you will, stick around, Mr Sticky, if you identify with any of these “celebs” on the show this year?

I used to love it when we started Im a Celeb in January, it was such a fun way to start the year. I already miss all the fun we had back then during Covid! lol
…if there is a celeb that I like (like Grant Denyer last year)… then I might be hooked into watching it… otherwise I won’t be watching it… if I do end up being sucked into watching it I will only go missing when the food trials are on lol!… I can’t watch that kind of shit lol!… cheers.

Feras revealed that although they filmed the finale months ago, he didn’t find out that he’d won until the episode aired, which he watched with contestants Raymond, Kirby, Aileen, Rianna, Garrick, Viola, Frankie, Nathan, Jaden, Winna, Kelly and Sarah.

About Raymond

the editors just ignoring Raymond is a very bizzare choice, especially for a 4th placer who was not only close with the winner, but also someone who was eliminated by fire at the end.

I refuse to believe he didn’t give them interesting content to work with. There’s a vault of Raymond confessionals that didn’t see light of day and I am sure there’s some TV gold there.

He was quirky and funny, and best of all he didn’t have a huge ego. Raymond’s edit is so bizzare and makes no sense to me.

I get that el in season 1 Didn’t get shown a lot because she was allegedly a chronic swearer. But this I don’t get. Not for a player who was obviously important to the storyline of Feras. A very strange choice and not one I agree with either.

Feras probably still wins 5-3-0

Aileen, Kirby, Rianna and Raymond are pretty much assured to vote Feras, in my eyes. Valeria, Kitty and Alex probably vote for Mark. I can see Jaden either way but maybe more likely to Feras. But enough of the jury is set to vote for him anyway.

In a final 3 situation the wildest thing that could have happened is a 4-4 tie between Feras and mark and then Caroline decides the winner, mark?

Again Feras benefits from this being a final 2. Just saying
I don't know why your counts are adding up to 8 in the first count you had (with final 2 in mind) @Zcsund1234 - there were 9 jury votes -
  1. Aileen
  2. Jaden
  3. Valeria
  4. Alex
  5. Rianna
  6. Kitty
  7. Kirby
  8. Raymond
  9. Mark
Not sure what the '0' stands for lol.

I definitely would have thought that Kitty would be more of a Feras vote, seeing as she was working with them undercover, where as Caroline never had anything to do with them except for when they first merged. Hard to tell with Jaden though as he looks like he's suspicious of everything lol. Also, don't discount that Mark has a way with words which Feras lacked, so the possibility would be there that he would be able to bring around those swing votes.

I don't know why your counts are adding up to 8 in the first count you had (with final 2 in mind) @Zcsund1234 - there were 9 jury votes -
  1. Aileen
  2. Jaden
  3. Valeria
  4. Alex
  5. Rianna
  6. Kitty
  7. Kirby
  8. Raymond
  9. Mark
Not sure what the '0' stands for lol.

I definitely would have thought that Kitty would be more of a Feras vote, seeing as she was working with them undercover, where as Caroline never had anything to do with them except for when they first merged. Hard to tell with Jaden though as he looks like he's suspicious of everything lol. Also, don't discount that Mark has a way with words which Feras lacked, so the possibility would be there that he would be able to bring around those swing votes.
It was in regards to there being a final three between mark Feras and Caroline instead of a final 2. So 8 jurors instead of 9 and the zero being Caroline

I must have read your post wrong lol

Feras revealed that although they filmed the finale months ago, he didn’t find out that he’d won until the episode aired, which he watched with contestants Raymond, Kirby, Aileen, Rianna, Garrick, Viola, Frankie, Nathan, Jaden, Winna, Kelly and Sarah.
So the second take would have been Caroline getting all 5 votes ? lol

“I’ve always said this my whole life, I’ve always wanted to make a career out of entertainment,” he said. “Whether it be a TV show or reality show. I love that I can entertain people and that people are entertained by me.

“So whatever chance or opportunity I get to be on something else, I’m 100% going to take it and grab it”"
Oh dear Lord!

That said, he's actually pretty decently funny and light hearted. He's a good fellah.

Last edited:

Does that mean Caroline and Kitty were having their own pity party?
Would love to have been a fly on the wall when Caroline saw Kitty didn't vote for her :p

Back