Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 20

Who is going next?…

• Total voters
…my Poll isn’t quite as stupid as usual tonight… I actually took it more serious tonight believe it or not?… is there something wrong with me?… am I losing it?… cheers.

…I really think it looks so stupid that when somebody gets voted out that the jury all look at each other as if they were all-knowing about it… it looks ridiculous … and Caroline… the only thing stopping the snot dribbling out of her nose is the vacuum in her head… god she’s dumb!… she really is believing her own crap too!… nite all… thanks for the fun… thanks for the great turn out… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

…now that Rianna is gone the girls have lost their advantage… Feras will talk Kirby into believing that Caroline is plotting behind her back and her and Feras will get rid of her next… and then Kitty… then Feras and Mark will vote out Kirby… taking Ray with them for the final three… Ray and Mark will then vote out Feras… then Ray will outwit and outplay Mark to win this!… well… there you go folks!… cheers.

Back