Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 20

Who is going next?…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…hey everyone… the highlight for me tonight will be watching Alex being unable to speak while sitting on the jury during tribal lol!… it will be a world record right there before our very eyes to watch unfolding… Alex could talk under wet cement… he has verbal diarrhoea… so witnessing it will be a pleasure to watch lol!… also… as I said last night… there are 4 females and 3 males left… if the 3 men don’t disappear over the next 3 tribals then the girls are seriously just plain stupid!… just saying… I’m looking forward to tonight’s show… again… multiple votes are enabled in the Poll…cheers.

Good evening Mr Stickyfingers and everyone else.
Alex dug his own grave last night, that was a worthy elimination
Who do I think is going home next? I doubt it's Feras or Kirby - maybe finally Caroline or Kitty? Rihanna is a challenge beast, Mark might be there for a big longer. Raymond could make the final 3.

They won't.

Alex the knob, really blew up Kirby's & Rianna's game.

And if they do, he has an idol.
…if Feras thinks that it will be him going tonight he’ll use his idol… if so… vote out Mark tonight… and then him tomorrow night… if all the girls stick together they can’t lose… if any of them stuff this up… then they all deserve to lose it… surely they’re not stupid enough to botch it up?… if they’re the last four standing it’s gonna be one hell of a catfight to the end… it would be great viewing… probably up there as maybe the best… cheers.

…if Feras thinks that it will be him going tonight he’ll use his idol… if so… vote out Mark tonight… and then him tomorrow night… if all the girls stick together they can’t lose… if any of them stuff this up… then they all deserve to lose it… surely they’re not stupid enough to botch it up?… if they’re the last four standing it’s gonna be one hell of a catfight to the end… it would be great viewing… probably up there as maybe the best… cheers.
Don't underestimate them :)

I think Alex expected the others to deny it.

And I think it was a fake laugh he did, as he realised how he lost everyone except Mark.

I doubt he will have many friends from Survivor.

…evenin’ all… why does Kirby feel so threatened?… because of what Alex said?… big bloody deal… he’s a loser and he’s gone… so don’t be stupid Kirby… get the girls together and turn on the men and eliminate them… especially Feral… um… I mean Feras… seriously… cheers.

…Kirby wants Feras with her at the final?… fuck she’s stupid!… vote the stupid moron out right now!… what a flosshead!… cheers.

…great to see a few of us on here tonight because my inner voices in my head were on hold… thanks for saving me everyone lol!… cheers.

Back