Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 2

Did the first episode live up to your expectations?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No at all

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
…I can’t wait to see Jess’s face when she realises that she’s gone tonight… the ‘after she’s gone’ interview will be hilarious to hear… cheers.

…thanks for the fun guys… Nathan’s going to do a lot of rethinking about having had so many votes… he’s not as popular as he thought he was… great result tonight though… thank god Jess went… nite all… thanks for the fun… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Good to have a tense tribal but inevitable outcome. Still could do with losing 15-20 minutes an episode, especially post-immunity challenge. Feel like less would be more when it comes to tribal and the build up.

Good to have a tense tribal but inevitable outcome. Still could do with losing 15-20 minutes an episode, especially post-immunity challenge. Feel like less would be more when it comes to tribal and the build up.
Yes, we really don't need to see every detail of the pre-tribal council discussions on who should go.
Cutting 15-20 minutes of strat talk would improve the pace. and at least leave a little chance of something surprising us.

I was sort of wishing Nathan would get voted out last night instead of Jess, he is so much the Simon of 2024, just another dumb jock who thinks he's hot and all that, but really he ain't that smart.
The Invisible Hand thing is a corker so far, has Mark been too clever for his own good? Time will tell. I do think casting a former diplomat as a Survivor contestant was a masterstroke. Will Mark recruit to his alliance the lawyer, who we've barely seen yet?

Back