Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 2

Did the first episode live up to your expectations?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No at all

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Zcsund1234

Episode 2 tonight! After a decent first episode I am feeling hyped for the rest of the week. Hopefully more of this nerds taking out the strong energy keeps coming along.

I have rewatched the first episode again and taken notes, it wasn't as evenly edited as I had initially thought but still better then previous. I had notes for 18/24 of the players which is very impressive for Australian Survivor, and most of the people who didn't receive any content were on the rebels tribe so that in itself is self explanatory. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow the Rebels lose immunity so the game truly isn't lopsided and we get to see dynamics over on the other tribe.

Confessional Count + Edgic Chart for those who are interested! I'm going to try my best to update my analysis after each episode so I can spend the non survivor days going back to Big Brother UK lol.

TvRE1CC.png

TvRedgicE1.png

So many of the Rebels with no much focus so far, their edit was almost entirely focused on only 3 people which wouldn't be that unusual except for the fact that there was almost zero strategic focus at all with any of them. Then again, Liz didn't get much in episode 1 last season either. I expect the like's of Peta, Raymond and Rianna to get more content in the next couple of eps.

…evenin’ all… my Spidey sense tells me that this is going to be the best season over the last few seasons… (George isn’t in it for a start)… if only they could turn down that shit background music that drowns out the dialogue then it would be perfect… I’m really looking forward to this series (until they do something to completely fuck it up that is)… let’s see how it all pans out eh?… lol!… cheers.

It’s on!! The more I reflect on how last nights episode played out, the more excited I am for this season. Hope it rates well!

…it would be sad if they get rid of Kelli… don’t these people like a good laugh or something?… cheers.

…that maths teacher looked like he had some sort of mathematical equation happening in those budgies… almost a right angle sort of thing… cheers.

Back