Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 19

…Is Mark a good player?…

• Yes:… he’s a genius at tactics… no wonder he used to work for the Government!… lucky us eh?…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes:… he’ll win this because as an ex-diplomat the Government will ‘pull strings’ so he does…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…OMG!… Alex was voted out!… who woulda thunk it!… Alex says… “I went out swinging”… no you didn’t Alex… you went out being bloody nasty… you made yourself look like an ingrate… nite all… thanks for all the fun folks… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

…ha!… I just found out that Raymond is in retail in the Central Coast NSW… that’s a hop skip and jump from where I live… we’re almost neighbours lol!… if I bump into him one day I’ll get a selfie and post with my ugly dial blurred out lol!… (if you see my ugly dial you’ll be traumatised and will be in therapy for years lol!)… cheers.

…now that there are four females and only three men left… girls… get your shit together and remove the men… not hard to figure it out girls… cheers.

What is the point of Rianna?
I've never seen someone make the top 7 and still be so under the radar.
Apart from being a challenge beast, it's like they reel her out for immunity and then forget about her again.
She has no discernable personality, gameplay or alliance other than being Kirby's underling.

Leaked video you say?
Someone compiled a list of Survivor scenes of hot guys from all seasons, and there was a whole folder dedicated to Alex's OF content. There were two leaked videos, one of him wearing different pairs of budgies and another of him, um, finishing a personal activity so to speak. It was a lot more graphic then I thought. I didn't realise he went all out. But it has since been removed from the forum.

…Alex is thinking that taking the girls to have that meal with him was a bit of a mistake… NOW he thinks that?… a ‘bit’ of a mistake?… um… yeah!… cheers.
Yep. And you're right hey, if you did maths you should be able to work out that picking the person you just told that it's all on between you two, and there was no way to resolve the situation and work together, yet he still picks her. Not only her, but her closest alliance. At least split them up or something.

If I was in Feras's position, while there was that great opportunity to take out Kirby, I still 100% think the right move was to take Alex out at that moment.

…here’s Feras blowing his own trumpet again… Feras as a masterful tactician?… my arse!… cheers.
Sadly he is the masterful tactician out of everyone left in the game. Sadly, my friend. So let's give him the right of way, and allow him to blow that trumpet, because he is actually right now probably in the best position out of anyone, better placed to get to final 2. Arguable, but it does feel like it?

Back