Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 19

…Is Mark a good player?…

• Yes:… he’s a genius at tactics… no wonder he used to work for the Government!… lucky us eh?…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes:… he’ll win this because as an ex-diplomat the Government will ‘pull strings’ so he does…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…hey all… I might be in late tonight so I’m starting the thread now with another ridiculous Poll that has multiple choices just so that there’s a thread up… enjoy… have fun… cheers.

Is he still there - other than winning the car he seems to have vanished from the edit since the first couple of episodes after tribe swap. His revenge on Kitty and Caroline hasn't gone very well at all.

Is he still there - other than winning the car he seems to have vanished from the edit since the first couple of episodes after tribe swap. His revenge on Kitty and Caroline hasn't gone very well at all.

…as far as I’m concerned… he’s an ‘all-talk-and-no-action’ type of person to me… so much for the revenge on Kitty and Caroline… I wouldn’t even piss on him if he was on fire to be totally honest Brekkie… cheers.

Raymond is the only entertaining one left.
Come on Ray, take 'em all out!
…it’s funny because when this season started I thought “who the is this total gorp?”… but as it has happened… he’s become my favourite too Meglos!… lol!… who woulda thunk it?… go stingRay go!… lol!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… I’m quite surprised… but as you can see I made it home early enough to see the start of the show… I didn’t think I would be… that’s good because I can shit stir earlier… let the show begin!… cheers.

It will be so funny when harmless little Raymond is the one to take out Mark, Feras, Kirby and Alex, not to mention the wicked stepsisters Kitty and Caroline. None of them will see him coming.
…I so would like to see that happen Meglos… you hear that stingRAY?… start doing your magic matey!… cheers.

…I’m going to love watching the faces of the ‘big names’ when they find out that it was Raymond that knifed them in their backs lol!… cheers.

…Feras says about Ray… “he had the easy part”… about getting Valeria out last night… Feras’s ego is so big that he couldn’t give any credit to Ray for the result… he’s making it out that it was ALL of his masterful plan… the fuckwit!… cheers.

Back