Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 18

Is Raymond a good player or not?…

• No:… he thinks that he’s on ‘I’m a Celebrity’… “when do we start eating insects?”…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No:… he wouldn’t know if a bus was up his arse until the passengers started getting out…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…the reward is sweet food and drink of course… all of these people will have diabetes by the time they go home… cheers.

…Rianna’s **ahem** ‘pouch’ sure sticks out in that outfit… that outfit isn’t doing her any favours… (I got that statement straight from my sweet darling wife)… cheers.

Thanks for starting the thread Sticky!

I love your polls! And hope you will continue to do them when Im a celebrity starts 😂
…I’m not too sure yet on whether I’m even watching ‘I’m a Celeb’ yet my friend… if Julia ‘lusts’ after Robert Irwin like she did Dr Chris I will vomit chunks… she’s old enough to be his mother!… cheers.

…Raymond isn’t talking to anybody… or eating… some of them are thinking that he’s ‘had enough’… they’re thinking that they should vote him out for ‘his benefit’… maybe Raymond’s smarter than we thought?… if they ALL vote hm out he gets to use his power… cheers.

…Raymond’s plan might actually work believe it or not… they’re all saying it might be an ‘easy vote’… cheers.

…Raymond is really selling them the ‘I’ve had enough… send me home’ schtick… well done him!… cheers.

…they’ve got to manoeuvre a ball in a multi layered maze and drop the ball in a hole in the middle to the next level… another challenge that any of them can win… not all brute strength… I like that… cheers.

Back