Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 18

Is Raymond a good player or not?…

• No:… he thinks that he’s on ‘I’m a Celebrity’… “when do we start eating insects?”…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No:… he wouldn’t know if a bus was up his arse until the passengers started getting out…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aussie Survivor is way superior to the U.S version, in every respect, even JLP is better than Jeff Probst.

…I have to agree totally with you Evan44… when I watch the American version I have the feeling that I’m watching some kind of ‘stage show’ on broadway rather than being on a reality show… it’s like they’re auditioning for a show rather than actually being on one already… take for example… when one of them decide that they’ll be the villain on the show… they don’t be their natural selves… they play the villain like it’s a vaudeville type of villain like a Snidely Whiplash or something… all that is missing is the long waxy moustache to run the fingers along… they over exaggerate the villainised act… the more evil the better as far as they’re concerned… whereas in Australia … because 99% of Australians are pretty much a laid back kind of person they play the role as their natural selves… (with the exception of Feras this season of course lol!)… does that make sense?…

…most Americans seem kind of ‘intense’ and highly strung all the time on the show… as if that… if they don’t win… they’re whole career in showbiz and potential future ‘fame’ is at stake… whereas in Australia the contestants already know that they’ll have the ‘15 minutes of fame’ and could potentially win the money and then they will fade back into oblivion… it’s a whole different type of mindset… Jeff Probst has his head so far up his own arse because he so full of himself… whereas The Pags just does his job and goes with the flow… watching Australian Survivor is pure fun because it is so relaxing to watch… American Survivor is so intense to watch and is too tedious for me at least… give me our version any time… cheers.

whereas in Australia … because 99% of Australians are pretty much a laid back kind of person they play the role as their natural selves…
mmmm I don’t know if I agree Mr Sticky. That whole belief that we are more relaxed than yanks or poms or other cultures is dated and untrue. “no worries” is an ironic statement, Aussies are constantly worried far more than any other place and constantly dishing out dirt on social media etc.

People say “no worries” and then laugh. I always find yanks that I meet to be really easy going and easy to talk to, and not lugging things over their shoulders everywhere.

mmmm I don’t know if I agree Mr Sticky. That whole belief that we are more relaxed than yanks or poms or other cultures is dated and untrue. “no worries” is an ironic statement, Aussies are constantly worried far more than any other place and constantly dishing out dirt on social media etc.

People say “no worries” and then laugh. I always find yanks that I meet to be really easy going and easy to talk to, and not lugging things over their shoulders everywhere.

…I’ve come from a slum area in the East end of London in England when I was in my teens in the 60’s… most people around me were… say…’intense’… believe me… Aussies are way more laid back my friend… if WW III started most of the World would be like chooks with their heads chopped off running all around the place screaming “we’re all going to die!… we’re all going to die!”… whereas an Aussie will say… “bummer!… there goes the barbecue on the weekend!”… lol!… and… I’ve been to the USA and you’re dead right the Americans are very easy going and so very polite… they are wonderful people but put them in front of a camera in a TV show… well… they are two different people… they go into “SHOWTIME!” mode… they ‘perform’ in front of the camera… Aussies react naturally in front of the camera… (except Feras of course lol!)… that’s the difference to me at least…

Aussies are constantly worried far more than any other place and constantly dishing out dirt on social media etc.

…it’s because of that very reason as to why they are so laid back in real life… they get rid of their pent up hostilities and frustrations by being keyboard warriors 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣… hence the laid back attitude lol!… we can agree to disagree if you like my friend … there’s nothing wrong with that 🙂… cheers.

Back