Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 17

Who is the best tactician?…

• Rianna: has at least some idea of what she’s doing…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caroline: she thinks that she knows what she’s doing…

• Kitty: she hopes she knows what she’s doing…

• Total voters
Okay so I just watched this episode. I have to say that I’m kind of losing interest ..the season started off so promising but how have we got to a point with a bunch of people with such a complete lack of strategy? Feras isn’t the only one claiming to have a big game, but not really being able to back it up. Maybe he would’ve been better amongst other better players?
How was Rianna left out of the loop.
I'm into it purely for the chaos. But this cast is not that great in terms of likeability or game ability. There just isn't a Shonee/Luke/David/George type of figure to really like. But the strategic decisions by the players this year is at times mind boggling. Some of them are so bad, it makes you wonder how they got this group together.

I find Feras so overrated, he's trying to be George. I've never been as high on George as others are, but Feras does not even compare to George's strategic ability.

Rianna was sitting near Alex at tribal which would have made it near impossible to inform her. I guess they weren't banking on Raymond flipping so it wouldn't have mattered (to their minds at least) if Rianna wasn't let in on the plan since Kitty was voting with them.
I forgot how unlikeable Alex is when he thinks he has the upper hand (ie. not since week one!) - soooo smug and annoying!
I utterly agree with this, I knew all along that I disliked him but this ep reminded me why
I only really like Alex for his appearance, he can be a bit of a dick. But, I think he was valid in how he acted IMHO. Feras demonstrated poor alliance maintenance and gets way too smug, but in fairness so does Kirby, and Valeria, and most of this group.

Rianna was sitting near Alex at tribal which would have made it near impossible to inform her. I guess they weren't banking on Raymond flipping so it wouldn't have mattered (to their minds at least) if Rianna wasn't let in on the plan since Kitty was voting with them.
Ah that makes sense. Still poor strategy, but somewhat understandable.

I only really like Alex for his appearance, he can be a bit of a dick. But, I think he was valid in how he acted IMHO. Feras demonstrated poor alliance maintenance and gets way too smug, but in fairness so does Kirby, and Valeria, and most of this group.
Perhaps some validity to having a response, but the way he does it is very unlikeable.

a little bit of chaos can be fun. All chaos is just hard to follow and therefore confusing as opposed to fun to watch for me.
I agree too, as much as a predictable season can be boring at least it's easy to follow. I feel like the editors are leaving out a lot of important scenes and conversations that bridge things together. Like, why does Feras continuously run back to Kirby even though she has given him multiple reasons not to trust her? What were Rianna's explantions/reactions to being the one vote out of the loop on three occasions? And why did Jaden happily just move from group to group? A lot of it feels like theres holes in the story.

Last edited:
Made no sense Kitty flipped. Glad Alex got away with that, even at Jaden's expense.

Loving the flexible nature of the alliances this series - means as viewers we can be flexible too and enjoy the game.

Back