Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 17

Who is the best tactician?…

• Rianna: has at least some idea of what she’s doing…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caroline: she thinks that she knows what she’s doing…

• Kitty: she hopes she knows what she’s doing…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…well folks… I had a bit of time to put together one of my ridiculous Polls… many of you might disagree with some of my comments so please feel free to create your own Polls tomorrow night onwards lol!… I welcome the input… you can have multiple votes… anyway… see you there I hope… cheers.

…I meant to write ‘who is the best tactician… or the worst?’ … but it won’t let me change it… oh well… cheers.

…Kirby says that SHE ‘worked her magic’ on Aileen last night… um… it wasn’t just you luv!… cheers.

…why is Alex wearing board shorts and not just his budgie smugglers?… how is Zcsund going to get his daily dose of eye candy?… oh the inhumanity of it all!… cheers.

…Kirby is starting to believe her own hype about how good she is… she wants people in HER alliance as if she’s the Queen of the jungle… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
…methinks it’s only a matter of time until her ‘minions’ turn on her and vote her out by the way she’s strutting her stuff around camp… cheers.

…”psssst!… Sticky do you want us other voices in your head to come in and join you?… you’re the only one in here?”…

…”no!… piss off!… I’m hoping that Kaz or someone comes in to rescue me from all of you… now piss off like I said!”… cheers.

…the trouble with me is Kaz… I suffer from verbal diarrhoea as my sweet wife tells me… if there is nobody else here then my inner voices start talking to me so that I myself can keep talking… it’s like a perpetual mental mind fuck lol!… cheers.

Back