Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 15

What do you like the best about this season of Survivor?…

• …the tribals are fun to watch but not long enough…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…Raymond 6 votes so far… that means he’s probably staying and Eden is going… cheers.

…6 votes for Eden… Raymond’s name came out first and then Eden’s… bye Eden… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
…no Eden… nobody thought that you were ‘a threat’… and… at no time ever were you ‘pulling the strings’… you’re a deluded idiot… thank fuck you’re finally gone… cheers.

…well Melore… Raymond survived… I’m glad he did… maybe he will kick in now?… we’ll have to wait and see lol!… thanks for liking my Poll Zcsund lol!… nite all… thanks for the fun everyone… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

I liked this episode! Amazing how the alliances changed and the declarations of war make this rather riveting feeling going forward.

I was really afraid we would be going into a boring , dull predictable merge, where they just get picked off one by one, but that got flipped on its head, I will be careful about hedging that bet.

Seems that Mark is always the wrong side of the final vote 😝

I loved seeing Raymonds face light up in tribal tonight. It is so worth having him there just for appearances…. lol

Back