Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 10

…whoever was responsible for dubbing this godawlful music should have a massive dildo rammed where their mother never kissed them!… cheers.

…so much for the nerds having the power as I said earlier… Charles is going home… 🏠… no great loss… thanks Kaz and D Space… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Just watched on our DVR. That episode was fucking epic!!!

Best of the season. Who suspected the new Rebels team would win that, sending the new Titans to TC? That twist actually couldn’t have happened at a better time.

Look I don’t mind Feras, he is by far more entertaining than most of the others, and is an unusual character for Australian Survivor.. Aileen I really like.. She has been on point and really susses things out accurately, I do want her to make it to merge. Now the 3 (Feras, Aileen & Bilbo Baggins) are the complete underdogs, and for them to be given this opportunity to escape being annihilated by this immovable, utterly loyal group of 6 couldn’t have come at a nicer time.

Valeria was getting very cocky with Feras for no good reason, making stuff up tjat he “shut her down” was a bit off putting. Charles suddenly came alive in this episode but came across like a nazi henchman. Winna trying to get them all to vote for him so he could play his idol was amusing and surprisingly failed. Such a nail biting episode.

@Kaz if you appreciate Feras like me, you will like this episode. One of Kirby’s loyal soldiers down!!

God, this episode was a chore from the very beginning but then turned into an absolute crock of shit. Possibly the worst episode ever and making me question whether to continue with it.

The opening scenes were really slow and uneventful - just dull TV. The challenge was quite good (the strongest element of this series) and Jaden smashed it.

Pre-tribal is always too long but was actually setting it up nicely. Tribal was going OK but this twist just ruined it and was absolutely unnecessary - not even the excuse they need a non-elimination episode. Seems their desperation to constantly save George extends to wannabee George as well.

Denied us one of the most interesting votes of the series and sacrificed one of the potential biggest strategists in order to do it - all to save two people who actually add very little strategically and very little entertainment, and both will be gone soon anyway.

The whole thing stunk.

Last edited:
Who suspected the new Rebels team would win that, sending the new Titans to TC?
That was so amazing to watch. At the eleventh hour, when it seemed impossible. There was a second when Jayden paused to survey the scene before he threw and I yelled at the TV, 'Move, fuckhead!' But he knew exactly what he was doing. That was a beauty to watch him sink those balls one after the other without hesitation.

Kirby is a great character, and I can't remember what she did aside from hedge her bets and vote with the Cuddle Crew, but I went off her then and now all I can see is that huge, gleeful smile, so anything that wipes it off her face is very enjoyable for me. Feras and Aileen and Raymond are excellent underdogs, and seeing them pull that off was epic. Winna was screwed if he played his idol for Charles, too. Ingenious on the cuff move.

Just remembered something else.
I like Raymond, but I found one of his comments a little bit nasty.
Something about...it's a shame Aileen has to go, because she's got nothing going for her on the outside.
I don't think he was being nasty, he was referring to that, as he understood it, she had nothing to go back to - no job, ie. Maybe no housing.

Just remembered something else.
I like Raymond, but I found one of his comments a little bit nasty.
Something about...it's a shame Aileen has to go, because she's got nothing going for her on the outside.
I like Ray as well (not sure he has much strategy but that doesn’t remove his endearing quality). I really wanted to see Feras, himself and Eileen try to come up with a plan to foil any vote split , instead of feeding to the enemy when it’s clear that after Aileen & Feras, Ray is #3 on the chopping block.

Back