Skip to main content

Survivor: Season 36

You'd think a fishing guide would know the difference between a cowrie and a conch.

At least he's not the one doing something beneficiary.

A lot of creative licence taken is expecting us to believe that certain idols have lain dormant where they were left over ten years ago...
I liked the throwback to Eric's stick idol. Anything with Eliza & Ozzy was gold.

Donathan or Wendell for the win.

The creative license for me is changing what these Survivor relics originally meant, how they are supposed to reverse curses if they are given completely different powers?

I'm enjoying this season a bit more now, but I still maintain that the casting is off.
If you think in terms of who could come back for an All Stars season, there is only Wendell and Donathan. Possibly Domenick (though I don't like him). The others are dull.

I thought the editing (unusually for this show) was off this season, way too much on Chris v Domenick when they needed to fill us in on others. Maybe too many switches too. Anyway we are at the merge finally and Chris is gone (no more of those boring 'silly Chris' montages).

Wendell was an idiot telling about his idol. Well done Michael playing it as it should be played, to blindside and to great effect.

Wendell was an idiot telling about his idol. Well done Michael playing it as it should be played, to blindside and to great effect.

Yes, Michael hasn't been one of my favourites but he played very well this week at the exact time he needed to.

Angela is crazy scary. All that stuff about picking off her targets until only she is left alive. As a real soldier it's kind of scary she's playing Survivor like that.

I don't take the Angela talk that seriously, either she's saying it for the cameras or the producers are scripting it to showcase her army background. She's different at least but I can't say I like her play. Michael was already a target, shown by the fact that people took her words on what he said at face value. If she continues to go around spreading information people will compare notes and she'll be seen as too manipulative and sneaky.

That was a fail. You do it to yourself, you do. And that's what really hurts.

Wish they would get rid of that arrogant arsehole Domenick though.

That was a fail. You do it to yourself, you do. And that's what really hurts.

Wish they would get rid of that arrogant arsehole Domenick though.

It's a horrible cast this time. The only ones I can get on board with are Wendell and Donathan. Michael isn't that bad either.

I'm sort of feeling that Ghost Island is kinda useless at this point. Its basically exile island with more advantages and less work for the contestants because they don't ever have to find anything just play a game of chance. I feel like if they added a physical challenge or a puzzle instead of a random chance game it would be better to watch

Back