Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 9

What do you think of Stevie?…

• 2:… I hate Stevie because he’s too meek and annoying…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… I hate Stevie because he has a shit moustache…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…well… thank god that vile bitch is gone!… the saddest thing is that she’s free to roam and murder animals again… so sad… Shonee did George a massive favour… (maybe not us) but George lol!… guys and gals… please create an episode thread before I do and do a ‘normal’ Poll just for your own sanity… nite all… sleep tight… have wonderous dreams… cheers.

I feel all warm and fuzzy! I loved it when Gerry told the old Heroes "I'm voting for the other side". Yeah, you dummies - you're the other side! Shonee makes every episode so fun with her observations and her oneliners. And that scene where she asked George who would God want out... the long pause as he ponders, or hears the word of Macedonian Jesus in his ear. "I don't think God likes Paige." It was wonderful.

OMG! That was gloooooooorious!! 🥳

What would God want? [long pause] I don’t think God likes Paige. Hahahaha!

DAMN STRAIGHT, GEORGE! And he is the only one who made mention of her being a hunter. All of those “Heroes” who loved Paige and turned a blind eye to her psychotic tendencies, and it takes George and Shonee a nanosecond to accurately read her. With God’s help. 😇

That was brilliant! 😂

Paige really thought she was all that, I noticed how pissed off she looked when George didn't pick her to go to the surprise party with him, did she honestly think George was going to select her over the two actual members of "The Spice Girls Alliance"? Rather glad she went home tonight, she came across as petulant and whiny and not that good a player either. If you're going to carry out a successful blind side of George, Paige ain't the person to do it.
The funny thing is I actually love George far more this season than I did in the original one he appeared in, George or Shonee to win for me.
As for that now Villains tribe, all those meathead muscle men together, ugh, yuck! They might win all the immunity challenges that involve strength and power, but those blokes are totally dumb, and most of all, that's our old mate Simon, who genuinely thinks he's safe now, alas for him he's just roadkill when the real alliance in there decides to dispense with him.

Well that episode was a mixed bag, annoying, fun, predictable, irritable, laughable...

Paige came across as such an arrogant, ignorant bossy boots tonight.. Standing in the middle of the tribe with her blokes stance telling Ben to shut up until everyone arrives... Then ordering everyone about to do various jobs... I'd be one of the first to tell her to STFU..
I would have snapped a heap of her facial expressions during tribal just for the pictionary file.. She looked so smug up until Shonee crashed the party with one of her idols... and then when her name was read out... oh dear, her smugness just evaporated into a look of terror....
But I cant take snaps of her face cause she is such a pig, I wouldn't infect my computer with that virus, blurghh, her yellow teeth complement her blotchy red scabby face... hideosity...

Good Riddance...

& yes, the obvious best auction prize goes to Anal wart himself.. I'm with Sticky on that one - I'm sure the producers worded him up & waved a red flag at Paige when she thought of increasing her bid over Georges $320.. I mean, really, don't these twats watch previous seasons of Survivor before coming on??? IF you're going to bid $320 on an item and your outbid, your next bid should be $500 to secure it.. I know it was a pooled purse, but others went up to $400 & $500..

I find it interesting that most years the big prizes like cars, $60K etc are done in a all in reward challenge, yet when George wins $60K its done almost in secret...

The thing is that usually whoever wins the big prize is seen by the rest of the players as winning something significant & they usually get booted with no qualms as they're not going home empty.. However in this instance, George wins a massive cash prize and its all kept hush, hush...
The producers don't want George to be painted with a bigger target than he already has ...If Paige had have outbid George I'm sure the producers would have kept the $60K prize for another nights reward challenge.. (which is not a bad thing, that pig deserves NUTHIN)...

Haha I’m here. I’m a little distracted tonight.

Just before Survivor started I left my gate open and my dog got out. Ran down the road after her, slipped over, grazed my knee, twisted my hip and smashed my phone. Haha. Fun times. I’ll be ok
At 4:30 I received an unexpected phone call saying I should come down immediately for an ultrasound for a suspected blood clot in my leg.
Luckily it wasn't, but they still don't know what it is.

So many mixed feelings about that episode but ultimately that was a much better episode than Sunday night when the supposed "best tribal ever" ended with somebody who didn't even get airtime in that episode going home and whose name is now long forgotten.

Whilst I appreciate the tribe swap done this way is fair rather than manipulated it would be nice to see a different approach. I thought they might tie it in with the auction - maybe win the option to swap a tribe mate. And of course George wins a potential advantage - though Shonnee will be on producers radar finding Georges idol twice. Can't help but feel the $60k win was meant for him, hopefully as compensation for him going soon.

Didn't mind the Jordie and Matt moment - that was quite refreshingly human in a season of alphas beating their chests. Both ultimately good guys it seems, though had to laugh at Jordie trying to make out he needed to try and fit in with them when he's clearly got stacked since the last season. Presumably though when it comes to the health of their unborn baby and their pregnant partner if there was any bad news they'd have been told anyway.

The immunity challenge was only ever going one way and glad that the heroes didn't all turn on Ben and Paige as an alternative to George is something we can all accept. They're so stupid though - Gerry clearly told Paige he was "voting with" the villains rather than against them and they were too dumb to see what he meant. Most stupid though is with a player like George you need to not even give a hint that a blindside is in the offing - whispering at tribal does no favours. I was hoping Shonnee would be uncomfortable enough to play her idol for herself and she's gone down in my estimation playing it for George. Indeed they should have just let it go to a tie break without burning the idol - they were pretty confident they had Gerry's vote and I've no doubt they could have turned Ben. Presumably too if Shonnee had played her idol for herself she could still vote and wouldn't be eligible for rocks should it go that far, so perhaps a chance they should have taken. Heck, perhaps with a 4-all draw Jonathan could have just done us all a favour and sent them both home.

I'm guessing we'll only get two or three more tribals now before merge - though potentially a non-elimination stunt in the next few eps too (probably being saved for when George is voted out). I suspect Matt is most vulnerable now on the Heroes side, whilst it seems they're gunning for Simon on the Villains tribe but actually think ahead of the individual phase of the game (which often favours the slimmer women over the brawny guys) that getting rid of Hayley should perhaps be the priority - though from the promo looks like Liz is their target. The newbies have let the vets dominate this game and perhaps that would have been a stronger argument to get Gerry to vote out George than the Heroes vs Villains loyalty.

Haven't read the comments yet.

Shonee and George slaying would normally be the highlight, but is pipped at the post by the look on Paige's face as she realised the hunter had become the hunted.
And afterwards, she still can't figure out how it happened.
That would have to be a textbook 'Blindside" especially when the recipient is still clueless after the tribal is done & dusted :bawling:
They're so stupid though - Gerry clearly told Paige he was "voting with" the villains rather than against them and they were too dumb to see what he meant. Most stupid though is with a player like George you need to not even give a hint that a blindside is in the offing - whispering at tribal does no favours. I was hoping Shonnee would be uncomfortable enough to play her idol for herself and she's gone down in my estimation playing it for George. Indeed they should have just let it go to a tie break without burning the idol - they were pretty confident they had Gerry's vote and I've no doubt they could have turned Ben.
Yes, they showed that scene twice where Gerry stated to Paige he was 'voting with the other side' & Paige smiled, hugged him & ran off to report to Ben that Gerry is Heroes strong - when he couldn't have been more direct with her stating I'M VOTING WITH THE OTHER SIDE.. She was just so blinded with tunnel vision she couldn't see the wheat from the chaff...

I do believe that Gerry having voted for Paige would have told George at some point that he is the target & hence Shonee's incredible perception that George was the target was another masterful production edit - they conveniently left the footage of Gerry blabbing to George he was getting votes on the cutting room floor so to speak.

I find this editing really annoying as they do it to fuel the drama of will George go or not !!!! But I would rather see all the important conversations around camp rather than be left scratching my head thinking how did Person 'C' get booted when Person 'A' & Person 'B' were being touted all night as the definite targets...

Back