George - King or Cockroach?

• King

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Cockroach

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • George who?

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
I'm guessing that the 'non idol' that Simon & Ben found are just clues to finding an idol. Instead of a written clue - they are material picture clues.
Not a bad idea from a production aspect as they achieved quite a good result within the Villains tribe.

Not only does Simon believe he has an idol, but the rest of the tribe (& now the entire field of participants) believe he has an idol.. :bawling:
This of course can have good & bad repercussions..

Good insofar as he has the perceived belief from everyone that he has a shield of immunity in the form of an idol, thus he might be shielded from some nominations when they think he will simply play it to save himself.

Bad - as at some point the others will want to flush it & thus target him at some point during a tribal vote to make him use it, which could be devastating if, in fact - he does have the majority of tribal votes...

Paige is a total b#^%#ch for blaming Sharni , agreed that is bad sportsmanship, well said. Also the way she was looking at Gerry explain his story was repulsive af.

A shame to see Sharni taken out I was beginning to like her, i feel like she had a lot to offer. Ben has lost my backing now for making such a mediocre, boring af move.

I'm guessing that the 'non idol' that Simon & Ben found are just clues to finding an idol. Instead of a written clue - they are material picture clues.
Not a bad idea from a production aspect as they achieved quite a good result within the Villains tribe.

Guessing?

Its was confirmed last night?

In Simon’s defence (and I hate having to defend that grumpy man-baby), if you just find this bit of wood in the cookie jar, you’re not going to work out “Oh, this must be a visual clue, I’ll keep an eye out for something that resembles it, and I bet it will be an idol.” Then again, only an idiot would assume it must be an idol, without any explanation to confirm it. I was thinking it might be something that boosts the power of an idol. Can’t help but be suspicious of Ben finding it, working out what it was, then so quickly finding the idol. Now that they’re merging, I hope Ben doesn’t tell Simon about the cookie-clue. I’m living for the day when Simon triumphantly whips out his “idol” at Tribal. 😆

Also…it’s not like it’s a clue that helps you work out the location of an idol, just to recognise it when it’s hidden in plain site. But you would have just as easily recognised it anyway, because it’s clearly not a rock or a pile of leaves! That’s why I think there’s more to the wooden cookie than just a clue…🤔

In Simon’s defence (and I hate having to defend that grumpy man-baby), if you just find this bit of wood in the cookie jar, you’re not going to work out “Oh, this must be a visual clue, I’ll keep an eye out for something that resembles it, and I bet it will be an idol.”
I agree with this, it would confuse me too. I was under the impression it was an idol nullifier. But the fact that it didn't have instructions with it should have been a dead give away.

Happy to know that Shonee has the villains idol anyway! May the Shiz alliance continue to dominate!

In Simon’s defence (and I hate having to defend that grumpy man-baby), if you just find this bit of wood in the cookie jar, you’re not going to work out “Oh, this must be a visual clue, I’ll keep an eye out for something that resembles it, and I bet it will be an idol.” Then again, only an idiot would assume it must be an idol, without any explanation to confirm it. I was thinking it might be something that boosts the power of an idol. Can’t help but be suspicious of Ben finding it, working out what it was, then so quickly finding the idol. Now that they’re merging, I hope Ben doesn’t tell Simon about the cookie-clue. I’m living for the day when Simon triumphantly whips out his “idol” at Tribal. 😆
Exactly. Presumably too when an idol or other advantage is found when doing the confessional there is an opportunity to clarify it's power with producers off-screen too.

The worse thing is the "clue" looks just like the Idol, which thanks to George Simon has now seen. It could of course still be something different - with Simon when they've displayed it on screen it's been with a big red cross, but with Ben in the few minutes before he found the actual idol I don't think they used such a graphic. That could just be production insonsistency though - they seem quite intent on humiliating Simon as much as possible.

P.S. Has there ever been an Idol style power which gives the holder the sole vote at tribal council?

Back