George - King or Cockroach?

• King

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Cockroach

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • George who?

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
… well that was such a boring anti-climax after last night’s effort… I can’t believe that Gerry wasn’t targeted but seeing Sharni so pissed off was worth it…nite all… so much fun posting with you wonderful folk… have great dreams…sleep tight… cheers.

I am so glad Gerry survived, but Sharni was the only other Hero tribe member I liked. Hayley is playing under the radar, but there's no need to be so under the radar you're virtually a smiling reheated corpse. Sharni and Hayley were Gerry's stated alliance. I cannot wait for tribe swaps.

It's Survivor, I don't know why they come up with daggy tribe names such as Heroes, they're all there to outwit, outplay, outlast which means LYING :bawling:

Well, the ones that want to win do anyway.. If you want to play an honest game such as what Sharni alluded to, well, then you end up the 5th, 6th, 10th whatever person voted out...

Kudo's to Ben, that was a well executed plan & he did play it properly by playing his idol... I think he knew he was never going to win over the alpha males to swap votes onto Sharni... He now needs to finish off by getting Gerry aside and explaining that he was the collateral damage and that his tribal whispers were what saved Gerry. He might be able to get him onside if he explains it properly... Gerry shouldn't need much convincing he already has correctly worked out that the alpha males think he is tribal fodder...

What is wrong with Ben? What a dumb move! Maybe he had a vendetta against Sharni for a reason we aren’t privy to? Even if that’s the case, he’s an idiot for wasting an idol on a move that’s personally motivated rather than strategic.

There is no way Sharni dropped the box, because she was aware that throwing the challenge would put Gerry in danger. Paige the Feral Rat started with the crocodile tears and finger pointing the nanosecond the challenge was over, which demonstrates that she’s the box dropper and was deflecting to save her own miserable skin. And if the others are so stupid that they don’t realise Paige is a liar, then they deserve her. Lost some respect for Hayley too, just keeping her head down and not speaking up for someone she was meant to be friends with. And Ben…could he be any more condescending? Can’t wait to see him and George together. They’ll either be pals or mortal enemies. I hope George, Hayley, Jordie and Sharnee dismantle the alphas one by one, starting with Simon, and then Sam because his voice annoys me. But first Paige…the most hated contestant of all time.

What is wrong with Ben? What a dumb move! Maybe he had a vendetta against Sharni for a reason we aren’t privy to? Even if that’s the case, he’s an idiot for wasting an idol on a move that’s personally motivated rather than strategic.

There is no way Sharni dropped the box, because she was aware that throwing the challenge would put Gerry in danger. Paige the Feral Rat started with the crocodile tears and finger pointing the nanosecond the challenge was over, which demonstrates that she’s the box dropper and was deflecting to save her own miserable skin. And if the others are so stupid that they don’t realise Paige is a liar, then they deserve her. Lost some respect for Hayley too, just keeping her head down and not speaking up for someone she was meant to be friends with. And Ben…could he be any more condescending? Can’t wait to see him and George together. They’ll either be pals or mortal enemies. I hope George, Hayley, Jordie and Sharnee dismantle the alphas one by one, starting with Simon, and then Sam because his voice annoys me. But first Paige…the most hated contestant of all time.
Ben didn't waste an idol, he had to use it otherwise he was going home regardless of whether he threw Sharni under the bus or not, he still would have copped 6 votes from the guys. I think he saw that Paige had some issue with Sharni and just exploited it to benefit himself. Maybe he thought the girls that voted for Shani would now vote with him??? Depends on how the tribe swap goes tomorrow to see what tribe members he ends up with..

Ben didn't waste an idol, he had to use it otherwise he was going home regardless of whether he threw Sharni under the bus or not, he still would have copped 6 votes from the guys. I think he saw that Paige had some issue with Sharni and just exploited it to benefit himself. Maybe he thought the girls that voted for Shani would now vote with him??? Depends on how the tribe swap goes tomorrow to see what tribe members he ends up with..
I said he wasted it on a move that wasn’t amazing strategy. He could have cooked up a better plan and sowed seeds prior to Tribal, not wait until he’s there to stage an eleventh hour scramble and get rid of someone so innocuous to his game. He’s just made himself look like he has absolutely no values and can’t be trusted. He’s still going to need some friends if he wants to stay in the game.

Proof that not everyone has it.
Ben's big move and everything about it was a wet blanket because he just isn't interesting enough for us to care.
NONE of the Heroes are, bar Hayley.
He didn't need to throw Sharni under the bus - all he needed to do is vote for her knowing Paige already was.
A better plan would have been to target one of the alphas from higher up the pecking order - which he could claim as a big move later. Who is going to care about who got rid of Sharni?

Back