Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 4

What do you think of Gerry?…

• 2:… I don’t like Gerry because his walking frame slows the team down…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… Gerry shouldn’t win because the token around his neck might be too heavy and make him fall…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…sorry for starting the thread so early but I may not be home early enough on Sunday (we’re going out with the kids all weekend) to start it up and it’s best to do one just in case nobody else can be arsed to start one… better to do it early than not have one at all I guess?… so if I don’t get home early enough to post… have fun people… cheers.

…sorry for starting the thread so early but I may not be home early enough on Sunday (we’re going out with the kids all weekend) to start it up and it’s best to do one just in case nobody else can be arsed to start one… better to do it early than not have one at all I guess?… so if I don’t get home early enough to post… have fun people… cheers.

I feel like the ads are building up to the heroes losing immunity in the nect one. So yeah, Gerry is possibly a contender. Have we heard him speak yet btw?

I just know Haley is in a lot of shit if they go to tribal. And because she won last time, she is the elephant in the room. Lets see if Haley’s tolerance for pain and pain research can somehow get her out of this pickle… Love her, but it’s too soon to be a returnee.

So yeah, Gerry is possibly a contender. Have we heard him speak yet btw?

Yeah. He seemed nice. He was also featured heavily and spoken of approvingly by his tribe in the shelter building segment earlier on.

Rogue is pretty annoying, it seems, so she'd be a good contender.

I was going to start a thread on Thursday at 5pm, thinking, why hasn't one been started yet.. Then I looked at the TV guide and Oh, OK - hahaha tis not on until Sunday ;)

I was going to start a thread on Thursday at 5pm, thinking, why hasn't one been started yet.. Then I looked at the TV guide and Oh, OK - hahaha tis not on until Sunday ;)
…Thing my friend… please feel free to start one instead of me… I just did it because I didn’t think anyone else could be bothered… as it turns out… I CAN get reception at where I am at the kids place… there was no need for me to start one up early… so please have fun starting one up… if you start up a Poll it might make a lot more sense than my ones do lol!… cheers.

Honestly would be a absolute laugh at this point for Heroes to throw a challenge, they are absolutely dominating, I know it makes for boring TV but at this point they could legit get to merge with huge numbers and pick Villians off 1 by 1.

…hey Behemoth… welcome to the madness of our forums… just jump in and have a great time my friend… looking forward to your input while we post Live tonight if your there… cheers.

…I’ve got a feeling that I might be the only one posting tonight somehow… lol!… cheers.

Back