Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 18

Best non-elimination episode twist

• Mutiny

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Evicted to other tribe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exile Beach / Purgatory / Redemption Rock (compete to return)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Save Scrolls (random change to be saved after votes are read)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Dead Man Walking (remains in game but can't vote at next two tribals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juror Removal (remaining players compete to eliminate a juror)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Don't read the votes (tribe or player with advantage has option to end tribal without elimination)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Oh I’m not actually with you there sorry. I found the ads contained all the funniest lines. The rest just wasn’t my humour. I fully see that it would be yours tho Unk :)
Yeah I found it weak and won't be watching again.
The idea is there for a reality show parody, but it needs to be funny.

Naughty Haley! That was a good move. So funny George is convinced it was Nina.
George has such a good tell on everyone remember.
Well done Simon. He deserves that.
Absolutely. He's nothing to lose and suddenly becoming dangerous.
Tonight was 90% George going blah blah BLAH about how great he is.
If anyone else has anything to say, they aren't showing it.
Every episode apart from one all season has.

Amazed really he didn't pull Hayley's trick himself given he wanted Simon out - had he agreed to vote Shaun then voted Simon he'd have outplayed Hayley at her own game. But no, he was outwitted and hopefully will be outlasted too.

The Matt move was a good move and Nina is probably rivalling Simon for bad moves this season. She is on her own more than anyone ATM.

P.S. Does anyone left now have an idol and although producers stick as many in the game as they like if someone goes home with one is it put back in?

P.P.S. Is it just me or has there been a noticeable change in the music used over the last couple of episodes?

Last edited:
Once again they failed to get Geo out last night, they had the numbers if they wanted to.
Liz would have agreed, Shaun, Simon, Nina would have been on board & if it was orchestrated by Hayley - then he would have been ousted.

Getting rid of Shaun was a stupid move, if they don't get him out within the next week - I think he will stay to the end. With Gerry & Matt as staunch allies, they can easily muscle 1 or 2 votes for the majority as the numbers dwindle.

I still think it is producer manipulated & I strongly believe Geo will be gifted another idol (or his alliance will get it) & he will be saved by a non elimination tribal if he gets voted out. So their chances of eliminating him are becoming very scarce indeed...

Shaun had to go. He brought nothing to the table other than eye candy for @Zcsund1234

George's name not even coming up is either a testament to how good he plays, or how fucking dumb the others are. Probs the latter.

Also, Simon admitting to not picking the picnic crew for a particular reason shows how out of his depth he is. Congrats on the car, but if you're gunna eat meat pies and not strategise, you deserve to go home. At least Hayley attempted to scrape together some sort of strat chat.

Matt's refusal to even consider voting for George will be his undoing. I have no time for inflexibility and bores. He can go next.

Nina still go no clue what she's doing out there, albeit is kinda trying.

Gerry just out there enjoying the Samoan pensioners retreat.

Getting rid of Shaun was a stupid move,
That was Hayley’s choice. George won’t think it was Nina who switched gears for long, he can simply ask her who she voted for And know it was Hayley. I think next week we’ll see George v Hayley kick off, gathering their troops. Hayley has Simon and Liz for sure, George has Matt and Gerry, and I think might possibly fully win Nina over. There’s something that hasn’t been explicitly spelled out going on between Nina and Hayley…Nina distrusts her. With good reason as it turns out. I think Hayley waited too long to really start playing (but she was in the most boring tribe ever for the first half of the game), but I love how ruthlessly she plays. She is way more cutthroat than George.

That was Hayley’s choice. George won’t think it was Nina who switched gears for long, he can simply ask her who she voted for And know it was Hayley. I think next week we’ll see George v Hayley kick off, gathering their troops. Hayley has Simon and Liz for sure, George has Matt and Gerry, and I think might possibly fully win Nina over. There’s something that hasn’t been explicitly spelled out going on between Nina and Hayley…Nina distrusts her. With good reason as it turns out. I think Hayley waited too long to really start playing (but she was in the most boring tribe ever for the first half of the game), but I love how ruthlessly she plays. She is way more cutthroat than George.
I know it was Hayley, she could have got Geo out if she wanted - I think with the promo's stating she is going after Geo, that she will be voted out on Sunday night.

There's a lot of different stories & relationships that haven't been delved into because they've been giving too much time to Geo. They believe he is the ratings card for this season & dedicate the majority of screen time for his interactions..

Hayley will be like the rest of them, she will wait a few days to "make her move on Geo" but it will be too late, he will suss her out on Sunday's episode & cut her throat first...

I think that is what might happen in the next episode. George and Nina will compare notes and realise Hayley set them up. Then it will be a showdown between George and Hayley to see who can rally the votes to get the other out. Will Nina choose revenge on Hayley or decide to keep her enemy close and vote out George?

Nina has not played a particularly good game and made many mistakes. She did successfully minimise the threatening shadow of being Sandra's daughter though. It appears to be a non-factor when that is something that could have easily made her an early boot. She does keep surviving despite being on the wrong side so she must be doing something right.

Hayley had a slim chance of winning again as the only previous winner on the season so I think she made the right call laying low. Even if she is next out, it is impressive that she got this deep in the game. Hayley knows she is an endgame threat either way so she is making more bold moves now. She has nothing to lose by doing so. I doubt she will make it to the final 2, but she has proven she can wins comps so I suppose it's still possible.

Arguably in a final 3 scenario George also being there is Hayley's best chance as if somehow he won the final challenge he'd likely want a rematch with Hayley under the belief he'd beat her this time. I'm not convinced he would, but might get 3 or 4 votes rather than two.

How nobody is calling Hayley out everytime she says nobody can beat George at the end when she is proof they can baffles me.
Matt's refusal to even consider voting for George will be his undoing. I have no time for inflexibility and bores. He can go next.
I actually think the plan (Simon's plan?) to get rid of Matt was a solid one - he's somewhat of the linchpin between George and Gerry and the rest of that alliance and get rid of him and George and Gerry go from being in the majority alliance to being the two in the minority. He's also a competition threat - and George is only strong when he has yes men around him, hence why as soon as anyone disagrees with him he gets rid.

Last edited:
I’m wondering if everyone was too scared to consider voting George out because they all know he’s a production pet, and if they tried, production would give him an idol anyway and then you risk George’s revenge if you came up with the idea, so just give up man.

Honestly it would have been ideal if, you know, Simon, just pushed that idea one last f***** time…. Yes he tried it quint zillion times, but honestly it was just the right time on quintzillion and one to slay the king. If production interfered, it’s on them. But at least he tried that last time when people were willing to do it.

Back