Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 18

Best non-elimination episode twist

• Mutiny

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Evicted to other tribe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exile Beach / Purgatory / Redemption Rock (compete to return)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Save Scrolls (random change to be saved after votes are read)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Dead Man Walking (remains in game but can't vote at next two tribals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juror Removal (remaining players compete to eliminate a juror)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Don't read the votes (tribe or player with advantage has option to end tribal without elimination)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Brekkie

Staff member
Trying to spare Mr Stickyfingers the challenge of coming up with another poll, so as one is surely around the corner thought non-elimination twists was something worth discussing. Sadly like George and Idols they're just a fact of life when it comes to Australian Survivor.

Being pre-recorded they don't have the advantage of informing the viewers in advance they're coming so all too often they feel like producers saving a favourite. That's why I liked the scrolls as it somewhat took the decision out of the producers hands. Also prefer the tribe knowing up front things will play out differently rather than evictee just finding out afterwards.

Any ideas too for future twists?

Last edited:
Hope your tanties are untangled, to what happened last night.

I liked the two halves idol thingy that if you used both you could get immunity after votes were read out. I think that was US version though. I think that if you're lucky enough to have 2 idols then combined they should have this power.

Such dramatic music.

By the way, the dramatic music during Shon’s torch snuffing totally had me thinking there was about to be a twist last night.

…evenin’ all… the twist that I’d like to see is that at tribal… they have to make an instantaneous vote without being able to signal each other or discuss with each other on who… within the jurors or past survivors that had left… that one of them is allowed to re-enter the game… whoever gets the most votes returns… depending on who came back… it could really stuff up the remaining players game plans… cheers.

Back