• Shaun Horse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerry iatric

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Shonee (Queen)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live in Qld, different time zone (like about 20 years) ... So :arghh: :bawling: & stupid 10play with their geo lock shit.. I can watch Survivor on CBS by just changing the VPN to USA but if I change it for 10play they know & tell me to take a hike :(

The Pags:.. ”George... any part of you concerned?”…

George:… ”not tonight!”… (has big smug grin on his face)…

…George obviously has an idol on him that has been gifted to him by the Producers (as per usual)… cheers.

Just curious...
Do they have ads like this for the US version (aired in America, not the local 9GO versions), which give away so much?

Prediction;

Haley tells Shaun, Nina and Sam who the majority are voting to blindside George with the Idol, George cottons on and the majority votes out Hayley instead and the idol is burnt.

These promo's make it too easy LoL

…hmmmm!… I wonder if they could just send George’s mouth and smug grin home and leave the rest of him here… mute for the rest of the season?… just imagine George not being able to say a word at all?… just sitting there… silent… fidgeting and squirming in his seat… being tortured in not being able to say anything!… that would be the funniest thing that we would watch… ever!… if only we could… cheers.

Back