Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerry iatric

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Shonee (Queen)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I enjoyed that.

Poor Simple Simon just has no clue about anything.
LOL at George labelling Simon and Shaun 'boyfriends'. The mancrush is real.

The idol was found too easily as usual, and it was obvious it would be or they wouldn't have wasted so much screentime showing us.

Sam going was very satisfying, particularly as he begged Shaun to play the idol for him. But Shaun is too paranoid and selfish to play it for anyone but himself.

Hayley played smart and didn't burn her alliance with the majority.

This is such a great season.

I’m glad Shaun didn’t play his idol for Flick, however, his failure to do so highlights how lacking any strategic thinking he is — like all the alpha guys who are carried through until merge without needing to use their brains. George and Shonee in particular, Hayley too, know the value of an idol extends far beyond a one shot personal immunity deal. If you have the ability to think several steps ahead, an idol allows you to set up and control the numbers for days, if not weeks. It’s why so many idols have been swapped and played for other people. Clearly Shaun can’t think that way. He can keep his idol and give himself one extra day in the game when it’s already too late, or walk out with it in his pocket.
Just as I predicted last week, except even worse, Shaun panicked and completely wasted his idol. So dumb. This week I predict that George is going to go after Hayley. Shaun and Nina clearly aren’t imminent threats, but Hayley is.

Fucking hell - we were so close to George being voted out and finding out how the producers save him. Nina probably dumber than Shaun here - she seemed to believe Hayley initially. Those couple of seconds George was speechless were very nice though, but he proved what a sore loser and bitter juror he would be. A good gameplayer respects game and those that defeat them, not votes against them.

Hope he choked on his chicken.

Last edited:
Fucking hell - we were so close to George being voted out and finding out how the producers save him. Nina probably dumber than Shaun here - she seemed to believe Hayley initially. Those couple of seconds George was speechless were very nice though, but he proved what a sore loser and bitter juror he would be. A good gameplayer respects game and those that defeat them, not votes against them.

Hope he choked on his chicken.
I agree, that was a ridiculous threat from George that just smacked of desperation. The whole objective is to benefit from the protection of an alliance until you have no option but to turn on each other. Does George expect everyone to sacrifice themselves at the pointy end? I do think it’s still a little early for Shiz to make a move on George though. They can still benefit from the Spice Girl alliance. As for Nina, that was a really daft move. All she had to do was think about Hayley’s game and motivations. Who would she be more keen to see gone? Innocuous Sam, who was really just a number in a minority alliance, or George, the game’s biggest threat?

It's quite funny that Nina thought they'd vote for her, so played an idol for herself.
Not gonna happen.
In order to vote someone out you have to know who they are.

It's quite funny that Nina thought they'd vote for her, so played an idol for herself.
Not gonna happen.
In order to vote someone out you have to know who they are.
That was totally pointless! Her and Shaun playing their idols was sheer panic without any logic.

Shaun to Sam, "If I'm wrong I'll buy ya a carton of beer"...

So Shaun is going to throw Sam to the wolves and if he is wrong this will mean Sam is voted out, thus potentially losing $500K and for that possibility - Shaun offers him $50 compensation :arghh: :biggrin:

Once again I think the producers left out key conversations. I wouldn't be surprised if Simon reported back to Shaun that the votes were to be split on Shaun & Nina - but it wasn't shown becuase the producers wanted to have it look like the old Heroes tribe are just a bunch of losers :cool:

Shaun to Sam, "If I'm wrong I'll buy ya a carton of beer"...

So Shaun is going to throw Sam to the wolves and if he is wrong this will mean Sam is voted out, thus potentially losing $500K and for that possibility - Shaun offers him $50 compensation :arghh: :biggrin:

Once again I think the producers left out key conversations. I wouldn't be surprised if Simon reported back to Shaun that the votes were to be split on Shaun & Nina - but it wasn't shown becuase the producers wanted to have it look like the old Heroes tribe are just a bunch of losers :cool:
Yep.
Shaun and Nina weren't just being stupid or paranoid, they were following false information deliberately leaked by George.
4209067273340993137.jpg

Every single episode info is withheld in the storytelling so that the audience gets a cliffhanger. Otherwise, people could too easily predict the outcome and would switch off before Tribal. You can pretty much guarantee that whoever the narrative is trying to set up as dead cert to go home, won’t be going home. There are exceptions, but that’s like a double bluff. Regardless of that, I still think Shaun could have utilised his idol a lot more wisely.

Yes, glad Shaun has clarified that. Still perhaps the dumbest idol play this season but that is with the benefit of hindsight and ultimately they believed Simon over Hayley and you can understand why they would. Hayley left out that crucial bit of info they were setting a trap for Simon.

As for when to vote out George - I think the wisest thing to hold out until the producers have no choice but to use their non-elimination twist on somebody else.

Shonee on to Simon’s handwriting :writing:
Yeah super sluth. It’s the first time I have ever seen somebody’s vote get recognized (verbally) on Survivor.
True that but to be fair he isn’t on the jury yet (unless he got voted out tonight - I’m still an episode behind sorry). I’m pretty sure that was a veiled threat and he would still vote for the best game player in the end, being a super fan of survivor.

So he's either a bitter juror or isn't a man of his word and makes empty threats. Either way it's poor gamesmanship.

Back