Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 10

Newbs are being decimated!! Which of the newbs has your backing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…good Poll D Space… of course Gerry is my pick… being a Pensioner… I’m a gonna back him… we Pensioners have to stick together… long live the grey Army!… cheers.

…George’s Tribal Wrath… Part 1:…

The place:
… the 1st Tribal after the teams have merged… they are about to hear the results of their votes…

The Scenario:… after a slip in the rules in the past few episodes of Tribal the Producers have decided to just get rid of all Survivor rules at Tribal… anything now goes… they are able to use their idols not only to save themselves but to use them in any way that they want… this is a brave new world of Survivor… Tribals were going to boldly go where no Survivor had been before…

…The Pags:… “so!… does anyone have an idol that they want to play before I read the votes?”…

…Benji:… “can we use an idol to actually send someone home Pagsy?”…

…The Pags:… “yes if you like… there are no rules anymore so use them as you like… and… don’t call me ‘Pagsy’ okay?”…

…Benji:… “great!… alright Pagsy… I want to use my idol to directly send George home!”…

…The Pags:… “that’s okay but I’m telling you… don’t call me ‘Pagsy’… be warned!”…

…George:… “oh gosh Benji boy… that would be great but I’m using an idol to nullify that… so you just wasted that idol you dimwit!”…

…Benji:… “yeah?… I’m now using my secret second idol to resend you home you pain in the arse!… is that allowed Pagsy?”…

…The Pags:… “it is but if you call me ‘Pagsy’ again one more time… watch out!”…

…George:… “Benji boy… you’re dealing with the all reigning King of Survivor here you incompetent ninny… I’ll use a second idol of mine to nullify that idol too!… SNAP!”…

…The Pags:… “do we have any more bids?… going once… going twice… going three tim…”…

…George:… “I would like to play my THIRD idol and send Benji home”… (everyone does a collective gasp)…

…Simple Simon:… “hang on…hang on… (Simon has a very smug grin on his face as he confidently says)… you’re finally going home George you little Cockroach!… I’m gonna play my idol to save my mate Benji!”…

…George:… “am I right to confidently say that what is in his hands is NOT an idol but the lid off a cookie jar Jonathan?… if so… I would still like to send Benji home!”…

…The Pags:… “that’s correct George”…

…Simon:… “what the fu……?… waddaya mean?… its the lid off a cookie jar?… it can’t be!… please!… just let me finally send George home!… **sob**… I want to be the legend of Survivor history that finally sent that bastard home… I want to go down in history… PLEASE!”…

…George:… “well Simon… you may still go down in history afterall because I’m going to use my FOURTH idol to send you home too!… muhwahahahahaha!”…

…Benji:… “Pagsy!… just how many idols does George have ffs?”…

…The Pags:… “RIGHT!… that’s fucking it!… I did warn ya you little turd!”…

[ The Pags struts towards Benji with the complete shits… lifts him above his head in one mighty fit of pure muscular might and then throws him face first into the fire pit and proceeds to watch him burn into nothingness… “LIKE I SAID YOU LITTLE MORON… DON’T CALL ME ‘PAGSY’!”… Jonathan then walks back to his pedestal and calmly says…… “now!… anymore idols to play?” ]…

…end of Part 1…

George’s Tribal Wrath… Part 2:…

…The Pags:
… “now where were we?”…

…George:… “well Jonathan… I WAS using 2 of my 37 idols to get rid of Simon AND Benji but you sort of took care of Benji for me so technically… do I get one of my idols back?… but I’m still using 1 of my idols to get rid of Simon as it stands now!”…

…The Pags:… “of course you get one back George… you ARE the star of this show after all… you silly duffer you!”…

…George:… “um… getting back to the Tribal Jonathan… I did use my FOURTH idol to get rid of Simon so he still goes doesn’t he?”…

…The Pags:… “yes George… unless anymore idols are played of course”…

…Sam:… “I’d like to save Simp… I mean… Simon with my first idol and send George home with my second idol!”…

…Shonee:… “I’ll save you George with my idol!”…

…George:… “there there sweet Shonee… I can handle this… there’s no need to use your idol to save me sweet lady!… right!… Sam!… I’ll see your 2 idols and raise raise it 3 more idols!”…

…Sam:… “damn!… I’m out of idols… I’ll have to fold”…

…George:… “tut!…tut!… Sam… never come to a gunfight with a knife mate… now you’re going home too!… bye sucker!… any more players?”…

[ Gerry-atric had been asleep at Tribal throughout the whole ordeal… they had to wake him up now and then just to check that he was still with us… Stevie tried to speak a couple of times but was just told “mummy and daddy are talking grown up stuff right now so can you please not interrupt!”… a few of the others tried to heroically save their fellow Survivors from George’s wrath and save themselves too but George just sent them all home too one by one in the bloody carnage that ensued by out trumping and out bidding them with his almost endless amount of idols… his stock of 37 idols was down to a mere 14 idols left…

…George just looked off camera to the Producer with a reassuring wink knowing that they’ll top up his idol tally just in case… in the end of that night’s Tribal there was only George / Shonee / Gerry-atric and Stevie left to battle out the rest of the Tribals… [ it was quite the night ]… and the end of a bloody hard fought battle… all were exhausted… they all slept quite well that night… except Benji and Simon and the rest that were evicted of course ]… cheers. 😬🙂

…THE END…

So hard to back any of them when the newbies are playing one of the worst games ever seen on reality TV. Ben and Gerry are dead men walking, and Liz probably not far behind, though I think Shonee would pick her over George at the end. Otherwise the old guard seem to be sticking together - they'll talk about getting rid of each other but not actually do it.

Matt seems a nice guy but too nice to win. David is one to keep an eye on - part of the meat pack but also somewhat shielded by them - will probably be the last of them to go.

I do think with a mixed season that Fans vs Favourites is probably the fairest to the newbies, keeping them apart for the first few tribals so the chance to stay in the game by winning the immunity challenges rather than being fodder for every tribal.

If Gerry makes it to merge he is capable of a long run. Not a big win threat and no doubt not a great challenge threat. Also he is in a really good position in his tribe right now, with bigger threats outside that George & Shonee alliance.

Liz I’m super concerned about with the end of last episode upcoming highlights, she is on the outs and that reward idol has been played. She is an obvious target in that meat alliance, I hope Nina doesn’t vote with the ooger boogers, and I feel like she might- better for her game long term.

I forgot to add “none of them” to the poll folks. I wanted to give sticky a break from the poll making, and landed up screwing it up in the process ! lol

”ooger boogers”?… I laughed my guts out when I read that!… do you mind if I use that description of yours in a sentence one day D Space?… I love it!… it’s brilliant lol!… cheers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

”ooger boogers”?… I laughed my guts out when I read that!… do you mind if I use that description of yours in a sentence one day D Space?… I love it!… it’s brilliant lol!… cheers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please do!! And the neanderthal one I quite like but y’know , tough crowd!! Unfortunately there aren’t any cracks in the ooger booger alliance to be seen, yet…

I don't think Liz is any trouble on the villains tribe. I think Jordie's run is close to coming to an end, and it will all be thanks to Simon. I hope Haley bonds with Liz and joins forces with Shonee at the merge.

Back