Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - build up and Episode 1

Terrible designed. Obviously they wanted them to go over and roll out of it. But that’s not that easy.

…in that pile of coconuts the object that they’re looking for would obviously be at the bottom in the dead centre so why not just start on one side until you reached the centre?… cheers.

…each pile had a 1,000 coconuts in each pile?… what the hell would you do with them after the challenge?… what a waste!… cheers.

…the way Shonee is describing the other players as ‘sacrificial lambs’ and as ‘pawns’ etc and acting like she’s so much better than them turns my stomach… cheers.

These challenges are just needlessly dangerous. I like to be entertained but I don't want to see people get battered and bruised every week. Seven seasons in and they just keep doubling down.
…chriskicks…. great to see you!… cheers.

…George is probably laying in Hospital and asking the Doctors to operate and take out a Lung or something in order for him to gain some sympathy votes to stay in the game longer knowing George… cheers.

…the sad thing about ‘who gets evicted first’ is… I don’t give a shit on who it is… cheers.

Back