Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - build up and Episode 1

…if there was a Poll on ‘who irritates you the most’ I would have to write all of their names on the same line… Georges name first… cheers.

…it shits me when people wear their caps on backwards… it looks stupid… some of their hats lo pretty stupid … cheers.

Another thing, we are in Qld so different timezone to all you daylight shifters… So even if I wanted to… I couldn’t post live… Unless I found one of those live streamers or something. We got cows that forget to go to bed with daylight savings yknow!!!

Btw wheres Nanna?

Another thing, we are in Qld so different timezone to all you daylight shifters… So even if I wanted to… I couldn’t post live… Unless I found one of those live streamers or something. We got cows that forget to go to bed with daylight savings yknow!!!

Btw wheres Nanna?
…great to see you D Space… I look forward to seeing your comments later on my friend… cheers.

…an Ad just popped up advertising Tom Gleesons show… now THERE’S one guy I’d like to see on this show lol!… cheers.

…trusting George would be like trusting a car thief to look after your car keys for a minute while you go for a pee or something… cheers.

…Flick looks fatter in the face this time around… although… she doesn’t look like she’s put on weight since last time… cheers.

Back