Skip to main content

Survivor Australia 2016!

I think it will start during The Bach - Bach wont finish til September at earliest. I think it will take the Masterchef timeslot. Maybe after the Olympics?
Yeah agreed, might take Monday/Tuesday slot - Since Spelling Bee is on Sunday unless Spelling Bee Finishes then Survivor takes Sunday/Monday/Tuesday depending on the schedule

Yeah agreed, might take Monday/Tuesday slot - Since Spelling Bee is on Sunday unless Spelling Bee Finishes then Survivor takes Sunday/Monday/Tuesday depending on the schedule

...weren't 'I'm a celebrity get me outta here' and 'Masterchef' on each and every week night?... perhaps they intend to do the same with 'Australian Survivor'?... I wouldn't be too upset if they did to be honest... yes I understand the 'The Bachelor' and 'Spelling Bee' are still going to be on too and what you say makes so much sense Melchior but what if they show it straight after either of those shows?... or even reschedule those two shows to make way for it?... it could work out great for Channel 10's ratings in doing so couldn't it?... anyhow... no matter what they do they are bound to want to make Survivor the main show when it comes to airtime because 'The Block' is about to start on Channel 9 soon and Channel 10 will want a strong rating show to try to beat that juggernaut... I can't see 'The Bachelor' or 'Spelling Bee' doing that so I think Survivor will be given prime airtime for that reason alone methinks!... well they're my thoughts anyway... cheers.

Just saw a promo with a contestant called Sue during The Bach. She's older, but they are making her out to be badass.

And yep, Sunday August 21 is go! Confirmed at the conclusion of the promo.

Just saw a promo with a contestant called Sue during The Bach. She's older, but they are making her out to be badass.

And yep, Sunday August 21 is go! Confirmed at the conclusion of the promo.
Oh i cant wait! I bought my TV down from Sydney so I can watch Survivor on TV as it airs.

Hopefully we have a good amount of posters discussing Survivor. I reckon it will be a hit. Seven are putting up another cooking show against it... Boring!

I really hope Survivor kicks The Block's ass. The Block is boring af these days. High end apartments very few people could afford (nor replicate) bought by the same foolios each season. Zzzzzz. I'd rather watch Escape To The Country LOL.

Where does the Zumbo show fit into this?

Last edited:
Jonathan LaPaglia wasn't giving much away on the The Project tonight....Not the best of interviews actually. He said the whole gig was a LOT more difficult than he expected, especially compering live events (making mouth spit out words without engaging brain). Wouldn't have thought THAT bit was toooo hard. OK. Now my expectations are REALLY low.... Oh, and he said there would be a blindside with an unexpected twist... Ooooooo.
upload_2016-8-16_19-22-19.png

Back