Skip to main content

Survivor 41 - Thursdays on 9Go!

That episode was actually fantastic. Xander was able to combat liana’s stupid advantage making it void. I’m so happy a bass ass move was finally made at tribal.

However my enjoyment of this episode came from finally getting a couple of players I could possibly get behind (Xander and Evvie), and seeing them succeed
As far as I'm concerned Evvie can go after she begged to be on the Jury. I would've tried to change my vote right then and there.

Turns out there was a bit of a showdown with Jeff and the contestants after the farce of last week - summed up perfectly in this quote attributed to Danny - "This isn't a twist. This is a lie".

I think that sums up so much of what is up with Big Brother on Seven as well.

Ok Probst needs to make it a rule that when he says "it's time to vote", no further correspondence can be entered into, just shut up and vote. This is farcical. And yes I know he is clearly amused by it.

Ok Probst needs to make it a rule that when he says "it's time to vote", no further correspondence can be entered into, just shut up and vote. This is farcical. And yes I know he is clearly amused by it.
Yes, that was just a mess, and not in an entertaining way.

Meanwhile, Shan demonstrates everything that is wrong with organised religion, and people.
"My job as a pastor is to listen to everyone's opinion, and then convince them that mine is right".

I thought that was a rule - no talking during the vote.

And it feels like they've made the mistake so many long running reality shows have in compromising their core format in favour or manufactured twists which cause manufactured drama. It almost always results in the fans hating it and ratings dropping yet shows continue to do it anyway.

The years break really should have been the opportunity to go right back to basics and remind viewers and themselves what made the show work in the first place. Sadly they went the completely opposite direction.

The editing has been terrible.
We weren't introduced to a Heather, an invisible contestant, until suddenly she jumps up at tribal; and starts dictating who she thinks should be voted out!
If she was ever going to be an important player, they should have dropped us some hints beforehand.

But Jeff has never been interested in the female players. He's all for the bromances, the big boofy guys he can call by their last name.

I thought that was one of the better episodes! More fun character moments than usual and actual personality conflicts are always fun. Thank you Shan!

This was surprisingly a really good episode? Easily the best since the JD boot. Shame that this cast is being wasted on this season because they clearly can deliver even in spite of all the production bullshit.

Disappointing results at both tribals. Wish the underdogs would get their shit together but too late now. And Shan's extra vote sealed Naseer's fate.

Disappointing results at both tribals. Wish the underdogs would get their shit together but too late now. And Shan's extra vote sealed Naseer's fate.
I was fine with Nasser going tbh. Thats an ally out for the Luvu people and someone with an idol who isn't Xander. I am rooting for him so I see this in a point in his favour. We have seen now the core group are not as tight as they appeared. Losing Evie was disappointing though.

I was fine with Nasser going tbh. Thats an ally out for the Luvu people and someone with an idol who isn't Xander. I am rooting for him so I see this in a point in his favour. We have seen now the core group are not as tight as they appeared. Losing Evie was disappointing though.
Agreed. Nasser annoyed me, a lot, especially with his gloating tonight.
Losing Evvie was a shame as she is the only one I liked, along with Xander.
Liana's comments about hating his face just cemented that most of them don't seem like very nice people.

I thought it was a very good episode, with some actual tension.

Agreed. Nasser annoyed me, a lot, especially with his gloating tonight.
Losing Evvie was a shame as she is the only one I liked, along with Xander.
Liana's comments about hating his face just cemented that most of them don't seem like very nice people.

I thought it was a very good episode, with some actual tension.
I agree 100% on Liana. I didn't mind her in the pre merge but now her and Shan are such mean girls atm. Liana's obsession with Xander is bitterness and I don't understand the nastiness of her comments.

Back