Skip to main content

surly is BACK

If it was true that Surly kept dying last year, and they have still brought him back this year, I will be pissed.

They're advertising it as a twist. How is using a lame idea from last year a flipping twist? Doing the same thing as last year is the opposite of a twist.

They're advertising it as a twist. How is using a lame idea from last year a flipping twist? Doing the same thing as last year is the opposite of a twist.

Remember that Channel 9 is responsible for the adverts ... NOT Alex M and the BB crew

Looking at the promo it seems nothing is even there! They've just put vision of a puffer fish there for the TV audience.

Nothing says BB to me more than animals which have made the ultimate sacrifice for our entertainment.

Surly was like an orangey red tonight?

I think Surly's boring tbh. The t-shirt mission was dumb.

hey, some good things that stirred up the house happened all because of surly last year (Michael and the rollers for one)
don't underestimate him just yet.

but yeah, really annoyed me he was a different colour and CGI'd in for tv.

This may be a strange question.

Is there really a fish tank under the drain in the bathroom? It was hard for me to tell if Surly was actually there. Was it just some BB magic used to make us believe Surly was there?

but yeah, really annoyed me he was a different colour and CGI'd in for tv.

Given the animal welfare isses last year, that's not bothering me at all.

hey, some good things that stirred up the house happened all because of surly last year (Michael and the rollers for one)
don't underestimate him just yet.

Yes, if done right, he can lead to some entertaining moments, they just have to get the balance right in standing back and not interfering in the house too much.

Surly was like an orangey red tonight?

I think Surly's boring tbh. The t-shirt mission was dumb.

I would have much prefer watching the HMs discussing the topics , and not cut to Surly.
I remember in the past watching a lot of the Wednesday night meal. It was interesting to me. Surly is just a silly add on that I don't need.

Surly doesn't make the HMs more interesting and it is a show about HMs, how they interact with each other, listening to their conversations etc.

Is there really a fish tank under the drain in the bathroom? It was hard for me to tell if Surly was actually there. Was it just some BB magic used to make us believe Surly was there?

It is actually a man with a bad cockney accent pretending to be a fish who is in the drain.

Before you go all WH&S, he gets let out twice a day for meal breaks.

i dont like the fish. taped the whole show and that was the only bit i fast forwarded. (and i rewind a couple of times to watch drew out of shower hehehehehehe)

Back