Skip to main content

surly is BACK

timboland

REMEMBER BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
so there has been a post by surly saying { oh good. a new bunch of muppets to play with!
#bbau

what is your thoughts on this
haven't seen the tank yet
wonder what tricks he has up his sleeve this year

I wonder how many they'll burn through this year.

On the bright side if he's in the halfway house they can always eat the dead ones.

Seriously?! I think they would have learned after the dead ones last year. Can't support this decisions at all if he turns up!

It couldn't possibly be true. There would be no surprise tasks since they did it last year.

UNLESS they make him a talking FROG in a TERRARIUM! No one would EVER catch on to that!!

He can't be visible to the housemates this year or they will get suspicious.

They will either have to move him to a secret room, or change his form. In BBUK, they turned the tree of temptation into a chest of drawers. Maybe this year "Surly" will be the toilet his corpse was flushed down.

he can't be visible to the housemates this year or they will get suspicious.

They will either have to move him to a secret room, or change his form. In bbuk, they turned the tree of temptation into a chest of drawers. Maybe this year "surly" will be the toilet his corpse was flushed down.

lmao.

I think they will mix it up. I was going to say twist but I hate that word even though I just said it. Surly will probably be a different animal else the surprise isn't there,

Surely this couldn't happen again? The thing about him last year is that his talking and all was secret. If they do it again, he's known about as soon as he's seen.

Remember there was a bird (pigeon?) in the house preview photos...

bbau9-2013-house-thebird.jpg

Maybe Surly got eaten by a bird? (Finding Nemo? ;))

Remember there was a bird (pigeon?) in the house preview photos...

Maybe Surly got eaten by a bird? (Finding Nemo? ;))

Maybe the voice will come from a box of Fish Fingers in the freezer?

Didn't they learn their lesson from last season? Surely he won't come back as a fish.

I sure they would have learned from last year. It will definitely be something different. Does anyone know were that bird is located?

The bird being the new talking object/Surly wouldn't be a brand new idea anyway. Just another BBUK copycat idea.

Meet Davina McCaw (host of BBUK at the time was Davina McCall)

HMs_parrot_Righter_1087276a.jpg

Back