Skip to main content

Speculation: Big Brother Australia in 2019?

This is the same Grant who blantantly lied about having a girlfriend when he was on the dating show "Love Island" so i wouldn't trust anything out of his mouth.

Mmmm... interesting. He actually comes into my work all the time so next time he comes in I'll have to ask where exactly he heard such information 🤔

Highly doubtful but looking at Ten's current ratings woes they clearly need a multi-week franchise in Q1. They thought they'd played a blinder by launching with I'm a Celeb early, but then with MAFS and MKR launching midway through I'm a Celeb once that reached it's conclusion they found themselves trying to launch multiple new shows against two of the biggest shows on Australian TV who'd effectively had a two week head start. Even though I'm a Celeb did quite well this year it's no good having a hit show for four weeks if it means you've got flop shows for the next 8 weeks. Much better to have a hit show that runs for 12 weeks!

Mmmm... interesting. He actually comes into my work all the time so next time he comes in I'll have to ask where exactly he heard such information 🤔

Probably something like his grandmothers dogs best friend, knows someone, who knows someone, who said something one time... If that is the case, don’t bother... We already know it’s bullshit...

Highly doubtful but looking at Ten's current ratings woes they clearly need a multi-week franchise in Q1. They thought they'd played a blinder by launching with I'm a Celeb early, but then with MAFS and MKR launching midway through I'm a Celeb once that reached it's conclusion they found themselves trying to launch multiple new shows against two of the biggest shows on Australian TV who'd effectively had a two week head start. Even though I'm a Celeb did quite well this year it's no good having a hit show for four weeks if it means you've got flop shows for the next 8 weeks. Much better to have a hit show that runs for 12 weeks!

Completely agree. Ten need to do something to entice people back to their network.

Most likely not Big Brother related but just in case that 0.01% chance it is, Dreamworld posted this to their social media accounts today:

F0BA082F-5EC5-4774-B0B0-BCFBA824C031.jpeg

My guess is Scheana from Vanderpump Rules. Vanderpump Rules has over 50 million views and Scheana is currently in Australia.

If it does ever make a return, they sure have a lot of cleaning up to do. I will attach a link to a YouTube video that i found, basically showing you, around the "once" most popular house in Australia, and what it looks like today. Absolutely devastating to think the team of channel 9 sold everything and just walked out. Why didn't they leave the doors open, for it to become an attraction for the Dreamworld park? Why go to so much effort into renovating it year after year, and then just leave it to get like this. BB cancelled due to not enough ratings throughout the weeknight shows? Bring it back, bring back Friday night live games, and see how it at least goes from there. If channel 9 think its a waste of money, then i think they need to wonder around the BB compound one last time, and get a REAL dose of whats a waste of money. This beautiful big house well known to Australia just rotting away.

YouTube Link:

If it does ever make a return, they sure have a lot of cleaning up to do. I will attach a link to a YouTube video that i found, basically showing you, around the "once" most popular house in Australia, and what it looks like today. Absolutely devastating to think the team of channel 9 sold everything and just walked out. Why didn't they leave the doors open, for it to become an attraction for the Dreamworld park? Why go to so much effort into renovating it year after year, and then just leave it to get like this. BB cancelled due to not enough ratings throughout the weeknight shows? Bring it back, bring back Friday night live games, and see how it at least goes from there. If channel 9 think its a waste of money, then i think they need to wonder around the BB compound one last time, and get a REAL dose of whats a waste of money. This beautiful big house well known to Australia just rotting away.

YouTube Link:

The house was in similar shape the last time BB was revived... If they can do it once I’m sure they can do it again...

Fair point. Although i never saw it after 2008. I'm only recently seeing the footage i linked before. But anything is possible i guess. I just don't think Australia has "High Expectations" of anything happening anytime soon. I mean after all, it is the second time they have just canned it.

My guess is Scheana from Vanderpump Rules. Vanderpump Rules has over 50 million views and Scheana is currently in Australia.
"Multiple best-selling author" ?

53464662_10156281656153613_7084816620840812544_n.jpg

Someone on their insta guessed George RR Martin and I would place my money on that being right.

Back