Skip to main content

Speculation: Big Brother Australia in 2019?

what tv show has he done that has been seen by over 50 million people?

He was recently on Americas Got Talent: The Champions. (Over 50 million on that show alone)

Also won Dancing with the Stars and was on Australia's Got Talent.

Yeah I think dreamworld overestimated how many people who follow them will care a jot about constantino. I think more would have wanted big brother lol

Yeah I think dreamworld overestimated how many people who follow them will care a jot about constantino. I think more would have wanted big brother lol

That said Dreamworld would not release anything regarding BB prior to a network announcement... IIRC Dreamworld wasn’t even confirmed until a few months after Nine confirmed rumours the show would be returning...

Its such a shame that Big Brother had to end with a house that was so ugly. Those pink walls omg what were they thinking

He said that Channel 10 considered bringing the show back last year, but the 'costs proved too restrictive' and plans were cancelled.

Knox, a television industry veteran, added: 'If there's any show I continually see people asking to [be] revived, it's this one.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...xpert-footage-abandoned-house-goes-viral.html

Big Brother could return for a new season after footage of the abandoned Dreamworld house went viral - proving there's STILL interest in the franchise

Back