Skip to main content

sons of anarchy- spoilers

I think my favourite bit was when Unser told Jax how much of a douche he is. It was like fuck yeah!

Okay so, what do you think will happen with Nero?
Do you think Chuck is gonna do something?
They've shown him a bit lately, he rescued Gemma earlier, allowing her to run off and we know he's smitten with her.
I can't see Nero killing Jax over the Gemma thing, I think he knew it was gonna go down that way. I can see Jax being angry with Nero for sending Unser and interfering (if he finds out) but I also can't see him killing Nero over it. I am sure Nero will die some way, though, because he's "bought the farm".
So I'm thinking: Chuck is gonna get wind of Jax killing Gemma. Chuck will try to kill Jax. Nero will save Jax and die himself.

Also my theory for Jax's death is as follows:
He will die as a result of the heart disorder or "family flaw" as Gemma put it.
They showed his gammy leg and Gemma's heart scar for a reason this episode. I'm thinking this is how Jax will eventually die, or the heart condition will play a part in his death. Kinda fits in with the whole Shakespearean tragic flaw thing.

That probably didn't need spoilering, but whatever :)

Okay so, what do you think will happen with Nero?
Do you think Chuck is gonna do something?
They've shown him a bit lately, he rescued Gemma earlier, allowing her to run off and we know he's smitten with her.
I can't see Nero killing Jax over the Gemma thing, I think he knew it was gonna go down that way. I can see Jax being angry with Nero for sending Unser and interfering (if he finds out) but I also can't see him killing Nero over it. I am sure Nero will die some way, though, because he's "bought the farm".
So I'm thinking: Chuck is gonna get wind of Jax killing Gemma. Chuck will try to kill Jax. Nero will save Jax and die himself.

Also my theory for Jax's death is as follows:
He will die as a result of the heart disorder or "family flaw" as Gemma put it.
They showed his gammy leg and Gemma's heart scar for a reason this episode. I'm thinking this is how Jax will eventually die, or the heart condition will play a part in his death. Kinda fits in with the whole Shakespearean tragic flaw thing.

That probably didn't need spoilering, but whatever :)
Never looked at it that way, I'm hoping jax heads off to the farm with Wendy and the kids and life is happy, but I doubt it.... I think Jax will die, and the boys live their life out on the farm and find their dad's journals and Abel reads them

Not sure how I'm feeling about the end :-( was kinda hoping he would just drive off without the police chase. Loved it when he asked the homeless lady who she was, we were all wondering

Back