Says YOU

SHE IS in her prime

I cant get her pregnant again

And those boobies are motorboat HEAVEN

DEAL
ME
IN
!!
Well you do have Saxon as your Avi, and if I remember correctly you've got a thing for BB hosts after that fling with Gretel.

Well you do have Saxon as your Avi, and if I remember correctly you've got a thing for BB hosts after that fling with Gretel.

Experience is as experience does

These confident, outgoing & charasmatic tv hostesses are craving for cock 24/7

"You're Welcome Ladies"

The End

You've gotta love Sonia. She freely admits that when she took the BB job she was terrified of the live shows but she threw herself into it and gave it her best. Yes, she was utterly wooden and mostly she still is, but her enthusiasm made it part of her charm and part of the BB experience. Her antics last night had me in stitches and Penny/feet incident was the most unexpected WTF moment of BB2014. :woot:

You've gotta love Sonia. She freely admits that when she took the BB job she was terrified of the live shows but she threw herself into it and gave it her best. Yes, she was utterly wooden and mostly she still is, but her enthusiasm made it part of her charm and part of the BB experience. Her antics last night had me in stitches and Penny/feet incident was the most unexpected WTF moment of BB2014. :woot:

If Ryan was worth his salt, he would have torched her when she baited him

FUCK THE TASK

They all be dining out on lobster and champagne next week !!

Would have propelled him above Skye in teflon stardom

Okay, maybe if it were another person hosting, it would have come across as cringeworthy. But Sonia's overall sweetness and likability factor just made it worth-watching. :thumbsup:

Back