Skip to main content

Sonia Krugers Shoes

Should Sonia still wear high heel shoes ?

• Total voters
A

Andrew Jack

Sonia Kruger is not showing a good example for pregnant women by wearing ridiculously high heels. There should be line between being safe for the baby, what if she trips or twists over something in the set due to the high heels. Vanity over Safety - not a good promotion by Big Brother.

a pair of palarine shoes without the high heels would be good. Dont want to see sonia bounce forward and flatten its hatch because that will make it a terrible move with the big cut and editing progress of its typical channel 9 producers. What i meant was if she was to wear normal relax shoes the type of shoes you will see from a balarina thats be good and its more comfortable. I normally wear indoor shoes.. the old grampa style from kmart for just 5 bucks.

Sonia's toes were hanging over the end of those stiletto's tonight. I'm sure she'll make the decision soon that her centre of gravity doesn't really allow for that style of heel.... I thought wedges were the thing now anyways? What do I know... I thought bras had gone out of fashion thanks to bloody Lisa!

Is this seriously a thread? As Sonia got pregnant using a donor egg she clearly really wants this baby and to suggest otherwise because of her footwear is beyond ridiculous.
She should not be telecasting bb show if she is in the progress of been pregnant. And the stupid idea was to have the big brother show LATE in the year now so that then of COURSE they will show off sonia half way there with the new baby. I think its stupid idea and a bad idea. She should be relax and not working on bb show... this sort of job is stressfull and most likely she has to try and pretent she is laughing with a smile.... but really working as a presenter it is a pain the the guts and you know that too.

the secret about working as a presenter is not an easy target and is force to do things that are unnormal. for example laugh and smile. you may not feel the need to but you must do it in order to present the show. Sometimes the laugh and the smile can lead to a fake one but has to be done correctly there for having sonia with the pregnant situation is a BAD idea and this is why the producers are over doing it all... obviously late big brother in the year just to show off sonia half way there with the new baby and that is just stupid.

Going the what. the. living. fuck. moment here. The lady trusts her own balance; her judgement is best.

Should she also stop showering, as she may slip? Using roads as either a driver, or passenger, as she may be in an accident? Eating, as she may find herself the victim of a radical short lived but deadly bacterial infection?

Back to the 1700s with ye!

Oh. My. God! Seriously? When I was 6 months pregnant I was forced to go into flat shoes because of swollen feet. Let me tell you, it was riskier for me to wear flats as I was used to a corporate job wearing heels and I bumbled around for a couple of weeks feeling really unnatural. The biggest issue with women and pregnancy is actually mental stress due to judgemental fuckwits.

Last edited:
A women who is pregnant and or half way there should wake up themselfs that wearing horce high hill shoes are danger.. giggling and making a show such as big brother is not healthy nor good idea. She should be relax at home to take care of her new suprise baby right ? and to work as a presenter is very stressful and too much hard work.. obviously the producers are over reacting and there for its why they wanted to make the show late in the year so they can show off sonia her half way there to be set to hospital so then half way to the show it will be all ruine to have another take over presenter while sonia is in hospital. please wake up and should of had the show earlier in the year when sonia didnt had all this trouble about been so much pregnant in march... how can people think so strange!

Safety issues aside, how can she wear shoes like that? It would kill the backs of most pregnant women. Most stop wearing high shoes because of the back pain factor as much as the safety factor.

A women who is pregnant and or half way there should wake up themselfs that wearing horce high hill shoes are danger.. giggling and making a show such as big brother is not healthy nor good idea. She should be relax at home to take care of her new suprise baby right ? and to work as a presenter is very stressful and too much hard work.. obviously the producers are over reacting and there for its why they wanted to make the show late in the year so they can show off sonia her half way there to be set to hospital so then half way to the show it will be all ruine to have another take over presenter while sonia is in hospital. please wake up and should of had the show earlier in the year when sonia didnt had all this trouble about been so much pregnant in march... how can people think so strange!
I think you're the funniest person here! For a start (I'm new) and was all like... "WOW! What a dickhead!" But then realised it's all tongue in cheek, caricature style. Not as obvious wit as say Madonna, but your deliberate effort to look like a preaching fuckwit is so convincing! Good job. I'm gonna go like a heap of your posts so your talent is universally recognised with a trophy.

Oh and I really like the way you misspell words to look deliberately redneck. You've clearly studied hard to be the perfect sly, yet witty antagonist!

I think you're the funniest person here! For a start (I'm new) and was all like... "WOW! What a dickhead!" But then realised it's all tongue in cheek, caricature style. Not as obvious wit as say Madonna, but your deliberate effort to look like a preaching fuckwit is so convincing! Good job. I'm gonna go like a heap of your posts so your talent is universally recognised with a trophy.
Well lets just say ive never heard any of that word just incase of the actual temper i have tonight becomes high rocketing heights. Seriously look at it. you as a bb fan understand the format is not good.. where is big brother ? i dont see any original format. Its starting to look more like its a knock out game other then just a normal bb show ? and no needed to spent tones of cash to make a perfect luxury bloody house and decos.. big brother house should not have so much decorating.... think about it. Its big brother show. Not a intertainment house with things available in it other then just the beds and a basic kitchen and chairs. Not decorations.. for me decoratings is like having electronics around the bb house.. Think about it... there may not be electronics available but with this silly format bb they are making is giving the housemates something to stare on... and that is decos across the bloody house. Not good.

Well lets just say ive never heard any of that word just incase of the actual temper i have tonight becomes high rocketing heights. Seriously look at it. you as a bb fan understand the format is not good.. where is big brother ? i dont see any original format. Its starting to look more like its a knock out game other then just a normal bb show ? and no needed to spent tones of cash to make a perfect luxury bloody house and decos.. big brother house should not have so much decorating.... think about it. Its big brother show. Not a intertainment house with things available in it other then just the beds and a basic kitchen and chairs. Not decorations.. for me decoratings is like having electronics around the bb house.. Think about it... there may not be electronics available but with this silly format bb they are making is giving the housemates something to stare on... and that is decos across the bloody house. Not good.
OMG stop it! My kids are in bed and I'm laughing so loudly! You're GOLD!

You remind me of Karl Pilkington or Fun Bobby...

Most young generations in here do not understand why us older people who knew it all about big brother from the start was something special.. Today you young gansters have rubish television up thier noses. With all respect. ill let that upto you. And sonia is stupid for realing high heels when she is pregnant.. dont say she is fake as well and wearing a billow underneth it as much as i see enough fake audiences as well.

Back