Skip to main content

Someone been messing with the Big Brother Wikipedia page...

Thank you Chiclet. Having had the opportunity to cast a censuring eye over what I will reluctantly corroborate to be waggish jocosity (albeit crude or as your missive so accurately describes 'vulgar') prior to the edit's removal, I would still like to establish what you and the rest of your...'internet posse' of wayward students and sandwich artists encourage as a bit of fun is actually infantile vandalism.

IF for example, one took offense to Nickelback's particular brand of christian rock 'power ballads' (ugh), with the same incessant chord repetition thinly-veiled as last century grunge never mind as apparently completely different fucking songs - and wtf is with Chad Kroeger's stupid hair, and then one night...after too many lemon lime and bitters that person's pent up hatred spilled over into an unbridled rage that could only be sated by an orgy of online destruction and acerbic vitriol, and they went to Nickelback's Wikipedia page with flecks of spittle gleaming against the feint incandescence of their monitor, treacherous specks of saliva belying the sensibly-manicured fingers that glided with deft elegance across the qwerty keyboard below and exposing the venom contained therein, but when that rolling ball of butchers knives arrived on nickelback's offensive biography's doorstep.....they found it locked, and with shoulders slumped in abject and utter dejection, their owner found him or herself with only two choices.............

to reflect on why the article is locked, what that shutdown is intended to prevent,

or to go to Creed's page and vent on it.

IF ...... faint (not feint) ... blah blah .. then what? Your tediously long sentence is a clause with no closure.

IF ...... faint (not feint) ... blah blah .. then what? Your tediously long sentence is a clause with no closure.

Land sakes alive torifrog you are correct I do apologise. Unfortunately, my menopause medication plays havoc with my spelling/punctuation/grammar and according to my doctor even lays me bare to low level bouts of tourettes, something my good friend Madonna Louise Ciccone will attest to as well as she herself has been struggling with the biological Autumn that occurs in a woman's choux pastry, for many more years than I.

As far as there being no 'closure' however, I had left that for the reader to apply - to upon reflection decide whether they still saw the puerile violation of someone's hard work a bit of a guffaw, or a blatant *defacing.

(*Something I hope Attorney General and senator the Honourable and very handsome George Brandis - of whom I am a huge fan looks into policing with his important new metadata laws).

Out of interest, have these semi-ubiquitous claims of Skye cyber-stalking Layla been substantiated? Because if so that would mean Skye was a nasty piece of work, and if my assumption is correct - which is that most people who actually vote to save these morons are 15 year-old girls - who *holds up finger* to be fair are only exercising what is essentially a rite of passage for that demographic - a bit like 'loving' Five Seconds of Summer, I would have thought would be more inclined to vote against the mean girl, not for her?

Out of interest, have these semi-ubiquitous claims of Skye cyber-stalking Layla been substantiated? Because if so that would mean Skye was a nasty piece of work, and if my assumption is correct - which is that most people who actually vote to save these morons are 15 year-old girls - who *holds up finger* to be fair are only exercising what is essentially a rite of passage for that demographic - a bit like 'loving' Five Seconds of Summer, I would have thought would be more inclined to vote against the mean girl, not for her?
no one seen evidence and i don't think skye has ever been 'mean' to anyone in the house anyway

no one seen evidence and i don't think skye has ever been 'mean' to anyone in the house anyway

I don't think that's true... someone had sourced something... let me try and find it.

I don't think that's true... someone had sourced something... let me try and find it.
Last week I copied Estelle's tweet here and she 'liked' it. I wonder if Estelle really knows something more, or is just going by what Layla and her brother tweeted, after Skye entered the house?
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...ate-antics-part-3.51789/page-137#post-2039451

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore
Hard to believe #SkyeBBAU headed a hate campaign against Layla. Isn't it?

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 4h
@TeamSkye_BBAU you didn't know she stalked Layla and not in a nice way? According to her brother ?

Judging from what I saw of Skye last week, I think it is within her capacity to act like a crazy bitch.
BB producers know that if they show the cute Skye bits, they will get the save votes in abundance, and she is probably bringing in at least 75% of the save vote earnings.

Just about every evicted housemate has said that Skye has a most annoying side of her that we don't see in the edits (though a few do manage to slip in occasionally).

Had the producers wished, Skye could potentially be the most hated housemate. All the times she's broken the rules, been rude to people, forgetting what she's talking about, putting up tanties etc.

Ohh I just saw a clip on FB that with Leo gone, she is falling for Ryan now... ha.

I guess that the neighbours have not been reunited yet!

BB producers know that if they show the cute Skye bits, they will get the save votes in abundance, and she is probably bringing in at least 75% of the save vote earnings.

Just about every evicted housemate has said that Skye has a most annoying side of her that we don't see in the edits (though a few do manage to slip in occasionally).

Had the producers wished, Skye could potentially be the most hated housemate. All the times she's broken the rules, been rude to people, forgetting what she's talking about, putting up tanties etc.
OMG. Crazy conspiracy theory here we go.... I already feel manipulated by the producers and I don't think this is an unreasonable statement BUT could BB be editing the show to favour those who have brought in more mulah with save votes. Could every storyline being told be about how much money can be generated?

Last edited:
Just an FYI for whoever has been changing it or for anyone who plans to change it in the future, you can get in trouble for doing so.

A guy I know got sent a letter threatening legal action for changing a page of a major Australian company.

Back