Skip to main content

So why does Ray say sorry?

And that is the way to go. Ben's advice to Ray in the bathroom is the worst ( I think deliberately so). Getting Ben out of the way and saying his thing to Sarah that evening (or at least, getting told by Sarah that she doesn't want to deal with him that evening), shows that he cares about her feelings and wants to be sure she is alright. Ben would love to make it look like Ben cares about Sarah's feelings, and Ray just causes trouble and slinks off until the storm dies down, and then says sorry nicely just before the noms.

Ben takes any opportunity he can to badmouth Ray. Fuck Ben and Sarah.

Ray had no choice but to say sorry since sara successfully manipulated the house into thinking that he physically threatened her..what a joke!

Ray had no choice but to say sorry since sara successfully manipulated the house into thinking that he physically threatened her..what a joke!

Sarah is the kind of coldblooded bitch who would cry rape if she felt ashamed and regretted sleeping with someone the next morning.

A shifty master manipulator under guise of a caring selfless person, the worst type of snake there is.

I'm just catching up with the Eviction Show now. Ray really took on board the criticism of his dancing. He's still apologising through his save appeal to viewers, promising no more dance offs.

I'm guessing that however unjustified Sarah's reaction was, and boy was it as stupid as all get out, the emotion behind it (and a little help from Ben) really got to him. He's like a chastised little boy now. It's like Sarah took his balls away and then Ben went and hid them.

Now Sarah's gone and he doesn't know where they are and Ben's not telling. Poor Ray. Silly Ray.

Back