Skip to main content

So, when BB14 finishes - Where will you be hanging out?

Me ....
check up on the
Antics - best update for post HMS and a few laughs and still looking for CS there
Listen, play and share a song on
See what those O/T Guys are up to......

Real life - is huge!
Been procrastinating the jobs (blame BB, I do)
But I have STARTED (already) those jobs :)

to get to my Dream .............

I'm on a few health ones for my health problem and after joining bbb, i'm thinking of joining some more
What are you doing at Uni - do you join those related forums? I join forums for my dog ..... great wealth of knowledge out there :)

What are you doing at Uni - do you join those related forums? I join forums for my dog ..... great wealth of knowledge out there :)
Cool :)

I'm studying law at the moment and I've finished the arts component of the degree. No I don't actually- that might be an idea... except I don't like a lot of lawyers haha...

Cool :)

I'm studying law at the moment and I've finished the arts component of the degree. No I don't actually- that might be an idea... except I don't like a lot of lawyers haha.
Yeah, but you might meet some like minded ones out there - well, there are some on here, I am sure ;)

Coming into my busy time for work so that will take up a lot of time. Other than that, debating on forums elsewhere and dealing with family BEING HOME all the bloody time.:)

Back