Skip to main content

So, when BB14 finishes - Where will you be hanging out?

When BB14 finishes I will be burying myself into computer games. (more so than I am already)

I haven't played Oblivion and Skyrim yet ... there's about 500 hours of my future life accounted for.
I'm about halfway through Assassin's Creed 1, then I've got about 5 sequels after that ... another 300 hours gone.
Haven't started on Far Cry 3 yet ... 50+ more hours there probably.
About a quarter of the way through Borderlands 2 with my friends... another 150 hours to go.
About halfway through Dead Island with my friends... at least 50 more hours there.
Haven't even started on Civilization 5 yet... depending on the quality, could be 500 hours in that alone.
I still haven't played any of the 3 Bioshock games yet.
I haven't played any of the Hitman games yet.
I spend a good 30 hours playing 7 Days to Die (currently in Alpha) after each update.
I've got friends badgering me into going back to World of Warcraft for the Warlords of Draenor expansion.
I plan to try to be the first to reach max level in Diablo 3 when the next ladder season begins.
An ongoing time-sink for me is Hearthstone, which has been the best value for money ever. (it's free)
Then there's a ton of games I've missed over the years such as Watchdogs, Mirror's Edge, Just Cause 2, several Saints Row games, several Grand Theft Auto games, and ... I think you all get the picture.
I could name another 20 games just off the top of my head that I plan to tackle in the relatively near future too.

Some people have suggested that I may have a problem.

When BB14 finishes I will be burying myself into computer games. (more so than I am already)

I haven't played Oblivion and Skyrim yet ... there's about 500 hours of my future life accounted for.
I'm about halfway through Assassin's Creed 1, then I've got about 5 sequels after that ... another 300 hours gone.
About a quarter of the way through Borderlands 2 with my friends... another 150 hours to go.
About halfway through Dead Island with my friends... at least 50 more hours there.
Haven't even started on Civilization 5 yet... depending on the quality, could be 500 hours in that alone.
I spend a good 30 hours playing 7 Days to Die (currently in Alpha) after each update.
I've got friends badgering me into going back to World of Warcraft for the Warlords of Draenor expansion.
I plan to try to be the first to reach max level in Diablo 3 when the next ladder season begins.
An ongoing time-sink for me is Hearthstone, which has been the best value for money ever. (it's free)
Then there's a ton of games I've missed over the years such as Watchdogs, Mirror's Edge, Just Cause 2, several Saints Row games, several Grand Theft Auto games, and ... I think you all get the picture.
I could name another 20 games just off the top of my head that I plan to tackle in the relatively near future too.

Well you do. Given the whole BB thing, aren't Oblivion and Skyrim the same game?

Oblivion is Elder Scrolls 4, Skyrim is Elder Scrolls 5.
I played Elder Scrolls 3 a long long long time ago and really enjoyed it.

A friend of mine wants to start a Minecraft "Let's Play" series with me on Youtube so all my above plans may be put on hold for that to happen. I don't know if I will go through with it though. I hate the sound of my own voice.

Is there really something wrong with being a creepy hermit hiding out in my room my entire life playing computer games?

I'm not really a huge gamer, but I've played and completed Assassin's Creed [III]: Brotherhood about five times over the past year.

Honestly, I don't think I'm obsessed, however...

If the game was a woman I would marry it.

Sounds like you'll emerge from your gaming smorgasbord around 2022.

Enjoy!

:)

Sounds like you'll emerge from your gaming smorgasbord around 2022.

Enjoy!

lol yeah 2022 sounds about right ... unfortunately they would have created 200 more games I want to play by then.

But thank you. I will "Enjoy!"

the bar.

@MADONNA will go back to hanging around abortion clinics

@AntiGretel Centrelink

pawlini.
(..the bar..)
.keep collecting those empty glasses and be ready to do the beer lines before you clean up the spew in cubicle #2
( dream job )...now get me some cashews and guiness.....quick fkn stix

MADONNA..
(hanging at abortion clinics -)
To network to shit-scared/nearly-dads that there is a way to have as MUCH sex as you like 24/7, and NO ONE GETS preggers, EVER....and NEVER have to tolerate another menstrual cycle ever again...

AntiGretel..
(CENTRELINK.)
..to pick up his 16 year old nephew to assist with heavy lifting because AntiGretel has to collect his trophies from his CLEAN SWEEP** OF
Speccy Awards....An Awards ceremony where pawlini is as welcome as a KKK Clansman at SnoopLion's NYE PARTY

(** minus one MADONNA flirt/sexual tension trophy )

pawlini.
AntiGretel..
(CENTRELINK.)
..to pick up his 16 year old nephew to assist with heavy lifting because AntiGretel has to collect his trophies from his CLEAN SWEEP OF
Speccy Awards....An Awards ceremony where pawlini is as welcome as a KKK Clansman at SnoopLion's NYE PARTY
It's because I'm black! isnt it?

Back