Skip to main content

So was Reo a hypocrite or...?

I think Leo/Ryan is actually gay. The thing with Skye was just a showmance.

I have nothing to base this on, but I don't reckon Leo is as squeaky clean as he makes out. People who strive to that kind of perfection gotta be hiding a dirty little secret.

It's the imperfections that make you unique & interesting. I can tell he is covering what he's really thinking a lot, you could see it in his interview with Sonia.

It makes me miss Gretel and her hard hitting Qs.

I think Skye at first seemed safe and manipulatable, but she ended up giving him the emotional flick and he didn't know how to deal with a woman who doesn't need/rely on him.

The fact he'd go for Skye showmance or not shows an emotional immaturity or denial, IMO. Did they even kiss once properly ?

Last edited:
yeah I felt his interview came across as disingenuine... I didn't buy the whole "skye has an important place in my heart not matter what..." rant.... I don't believe he really cares for skye.

My opinion of leo stayed pretty static throughout the show- comes across as down to earth, love the neighbour but really thinks he is enlightened and holier than thou

He's quite an angry individual I think that's partly why he needs to gym so much
He definitely has a lot of stored anger issues.

Back