Skip to main content

So was Reo a hypocrite or...?

kbomb247

I found it quite telling when Reo said to Sonia he was "100% real"...yet when he spoke of using his pseudonym, he more or less said it was a force field to hide behind and be "that person". In my mind, that's him admitting that he's been the cagey, disingenuous fuck that I thought he was. Anyone agree?

First time this whole series where I've really liked him tbh.
And by like, I mean WANTED.
Meh. I never found him especially likeable. My opinion swayed between being non-committal and feeling totally repelled (like when he said to Sandra that he can get away with personality flaws because of his looks).

I feel Leo was disappointed in how his time played out. I think he is probs a lot more insecure than he lets on.

Generally, I don't trust people that seem nice. Like penny is nice but zany - I mean that kind of bland nice where you wonder what they are really thinking...

I enjoyed seeing him hogging the Nutella and being a bit angry! Wish got to see more of that.

I just can't relate to a guy same age, genuinely being attracted to Skye. She is so childlike and helpless. I fully rated Ryan telling Leo he needs an older woman.

Maybe he was embarrassed by the Skye thing falling flat?

He isn't the first Canadian have seen who is polite to a fault, then explodes when the pressure builds!

Good on him for backing Travvy but, excellent.

Last edited:
I feel Leo was disappointed in how his time played out. I think he is probs a lot more insecure than he lets on.

Generally, I don't trust people that seem nice. Like penny is nice but zany - I mean that kind of bland nice where you wonder what they are really thinking...

I enjoyed seeing him hogging the Nutella and being a bit angry! Wish got to see more of that.

I just can't relate to a guy same age, genuinely being attracted to Skye. She is so childlike and helpless. I fully rated Ryan telling Leo he needs an older woman.

Maybe he was embarrassed by the Skye thing falling flat?

He isn't the first Canadian have seen who is polite to a fault, then explodes when the pressure builds!

Good on him for backing Travvy but, excellent.
Leo displays a classic passive/aggressive personality.

First time this whole series where I've really liked him tbh.
And by like, I mean WANTED.
I didn't feel he was being completely honest in that interview with Gretel.He's definitely insecure and has built walls around himself. He must know there is no future with him and Skye and really doesn't expect it, so he was just deluding himself. His kiss to her when he was leaving was the kind he gave to the other girls nothing special. There's something world weary about the guy.

I didn't feel he was being completely honest in that interview with Gretel.He's definitely insecure and has built walls around himself. He must know there is no future with him and Skye and really doesn't expect it, so he was just deluding himself. His kiss to her when he was leaving was the kind he gave to the other girls nothing special. There's something world weary about the guy.

I hear you. But he did say they decided to leave as friends and wait until the show is over. Either way I have a feeling Skye won't be devastated by it not continuing.

Leo displays a classic passive/aggressive personality.

Came on here just to say this ^^^. Off the rails with sarcastic victimization in convo with Skye. Tanty like a 10 year old bully brat.
Spirituality my arse

I gotta give Skye credit, she handled it surprisingly well without backing down! How is it she didn't slap the whinge out of him?

GOOD JOB SKYE

yeah I felt his interview came across as disingenuine... I didn't buy the whole "skye has an important place in my heart not matter what..." rant.... I don't believe he really cares for skye.

My opinion of leo stayed pretty static throughout the show- comes across as down to earth, love the neighbour but really thinks he is enlightened and holier than thou

He's quite an angry individual I think that's partly why he needs to gym so much

Back